Ass weight gain

wilson:
From what I hear exercises like lunges and swats with a diet for it should cause a big butt...

This. If you're working out your legs and doing proper squats with some weight to it (and feeding that ass of course), then it'll do the job. smiley
7 years

First stuffing with bondage with partner

robynrobinson:
weigh yourself before and after and keep track of the progress made.

Such a good tip, I never would have thought of this actually. >_
7 years

First stuffing with bondage with partner

I'm really nervous but also really excited. I just told my partner recently about my stuffing fetish, and she was super supportive, and super keen to try it out. We've already done some BDSM and other stuff, and she loves to be dominant in this way.

Probably seems obsessive, but to sort of clear my head, I made a document with all my turn-ons, turn-offs, aftercare wishes, scenarios, etc. Making the shopping list and doing the shopping made me super horny the whole way home.

So anyway, the scenario we're doing is that she's going to watch me workout while in her dom-outfit (leather corset, etc.), and then simultaneously praise my muscles while humiliating me about being too small. She'll tie me down and feed me milk and protein, bread and hummus, grapes, bananas, peanut butter, donuts, etc.

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions for how to make my first stuffing super awesome?
7 years

Maxing myself out on food and beer/water.

Damn man, you really went for it! Looks awesome!
7 years

Muscle stuffing fantasies?

snowboardaw:
Yes, part of my goal is the gain more muscle but keep this growing fat belly with it smiley

Yeah, the contrast of muscles and bellies is awesome. smiley
7 years

Muscle stuffing fantasies?

Does anyone here have muscle gain fantasies tied in with stuffing? There's a ton of videos on YouTube with bodybuilders stuffing themselves, and I find it incredibly hot. The idea of feeding muscles sounds awesome.

Anyone have similar fantasies, or act this out either for themselves or a partner?
7 years
345   loading