Feeder, dom and fa rolled into one 😈

Male Dom/Feeder/FA for any Feedee ladies in London or pretty close so we don't have to travel too far to...indulge when we want to smiley

Into movie night/feeding sessions, belly rubs as well as a little naughty fun

Hit me up here or on Kik (blackbear26)

Sayonara
7 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

Wager:
This thread was inspired partially by my boredom and partially by my interest in the question itself.

Just who/how many of you are doms and how many of you are subs?
In addition, what do you consider yourselves to be?

For instance, I consider myself a dom feeder.

I've done a great deal of dom acts, rps, etc and what not. Feeding is mildly new to me but still feels like the same old song and dance. Of course, finding an individual (Girl in my case) that enjoys being dominated and then stuffed/fed is quite difficult.

You're pretty much where I'm at. I've been known to switch between my more nurturing Daddy Dom side and my Primal damn near animalistic-mating-instinct Dom

Beeing a feeder is more of a new thing to me. But it's become part of a recent fantasy I've had which includes all three sides of me sexually (Daddy, Primal and now Feeder) of having a girl let me fatten her up and "train" her up to be Daddy's ideal "mate"

But as you've guessed, it's pretty damn hard to find a girl who'd be entirely okay with that, so here I am, trying my luck on here lol
7 years
12   loading