Teasing a fat pig

BBWlover:
Something about humiliating and degrading an overweight woman just really turns me on. Standing them in front of a mirror, jiggling their stomach and slapping their ass, shoving their face into a cake while fucking them. It really is my fantasy.

Hehe i got the same fantasies.
Otherwise it turns me on to put her to their rightfull home and with that i mean the pig pen while she is eating all the food that i put in her troff seeing her enjoying.
3 years

Humiliation kink

BBWlover:
I've had a thing for overweight women for as long as i can remember. Absolutely love the idea of humiliating and degrading them about their size. Grabbing their rolls, spanking their ass, send then into a McDonald's to order a half dozen cheeseburgers while everyone stares and judges, then fuck them while they eat them like a dirty pig.

Wow damn
4 years

Humiliation & submission

If some female feedee wants to get humiliated i’d love to smiley
4 years

Netherlands

Hier nog een!
4 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

To much to think about let me see.

Forcefeeding untill she bursts out of her clothes.
Messy eating like a pig.
Touch and give belly rubs with oil.
Belly button fingering.
Spanking on the best parts.
Teasing/humiliation about how fat she is and wil become.
Wearing short clothes button popping.
Stretch marks.
Funnel feeding.

Sometimes i like it hen a girl is wearing a pig nose ears and tail and is humiliating herself and make oink noises in the meantime she is shoving her face in the food pile and as time swing by tou see her belly grow bit by bit.
5 years

Looking for a generous feeder (nl)

Skinnytocurves:
Hi,

I'm a skinny girl who has always dreamed of being bigger, being fed by someone has always been a fanatasy. Now I want to really act on it. I've been trying to gain weight on my own but I've been struggling. I would love to find a feeder/sponser that could motivate me and wouldn't mind spoiling me with food. Would love to hear from you! I'm Dutch and live close to amsterdam but I'm open to online relationships.

Als Je nog iemand zoekt sta ik er wel voor open om jou te laten feeden zodat jou droom en fantasie werkelijkheid gaat worden smiley
5 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Getting a thin girl from the beginning to fat like 300 lbs, untill she thinks like a pig getting forcefed by me while i will give her a good belly massage.
Further more that she wil act like a pig en wil shove her mouth in the food pile without using her hands and she will spill every leftover on her body. And i give kisses on her fat hanging belly
5 years
12   loading