Being humiliated for being out of shape (during sex)

My gf definitely can’t stay on top long. She likes riding, but she’s put on enough weight that she gets tired quickly and seems to now prefer being underneath. Especially lying on her fat stomach while I whisper into her ear how big she’s gotten
1 year

What was the most of weight you gained in the shortest amount of time?

shrimptoastoncrac:
20lbs since beginning of september this year

wow - that's amazing!
2 years

Tips for dumbing down

BiteSize:
Some obvious overlaps, especially since you are doing this to become what *he* wants you to become. I respect that.

The key difference of course is, like you said, you’re getting slobbier and grosser while I have working to become prettier and more feminine 😜

what i love about this, is the idea of wanting to stay attractive and take care of yourself, but also (more importantly) not being able to stop eating. or not wanting to. because you enjoy the pleasure of eating and/or admiring your curves so much.
just eating as much as you can and not letting it stop you from squeezing into cute outfits and doing up your hair etc; no matter how big you get!
3 years

Tips for dumbing down

In a lot of ways I am not keen on actually dumbing down (like kids shows and no reading), but, like, I kind of like the idea of counting to 10 if a thought pops into my head and referring to my boyfriend for things. ... But I think the driver for me there is more reinforcing - not so much that I am dumber, but that he is smarter? 😅

i think the idea of surrendering intellectual power regardless of intelligence, is what i find most compelling. even the idea of being smarter/more knowldgable than your partner, but deferring to them nonetheless... like they are in charge - period. of your weight, what to eat and/or wear; and if they want your thoughts on something, they will ask.
3 years

Tips for dumbing down

so this is kind like bimbofication, except we're throwing in getting fat as well.
3 years

Anyone else having trouble with curvage?

ah - thanks. just relieved to know I'm not the only one.
5 years

Anyone else having trouble with curvage?

it was down a few days ago, and since then it wouldn't let me login and when i go to reset password, i'm not getting the email.
anyone else having similar trouble?
5 years