Creating an italian meetup

***Silvia:
Hi guys, I was wondering whether someone would be interested in creating an Italian meet up!
why not, I support a community effort
1 year

Quiz: what's your feeding style?

I took the test from the perspective of things Im seeking, and not suprisingly Im a Pure Lard Lover too! that's what I have always been and forever will be
2 years

Realization

Magicxoxo:
For gainers and feedees, at what age did you decide to let yourself go and how did it feel? For feeders and FA, when did you realize you were into fattening women and or loved their bellies? What experience made you realize it?

This topic is really my fav 😍 For me it's an ever evolving adventure, it's endless, it started early but since that day it's only been growing and I'm always looking for people willing to share this growth path
2 years

Let’s share our instagram accounts

@fatterfatter8 where I post fatty recipes, short stories and thoughts about glorifying feedism
2 years

Great! thank you for letting me know, I dont like people cant see who they're chatting with smiley
2 years

my new avatar is blank in chat but got uploaded correctly, any advice?
2 years

Dream doctors appointment

Kristykremequeen:
That has been my fantasy for a long time. To have a feeder take me to the doctor and hear how I should lose weight...him promising I will...then take me straight from the office to stuff my belly with all the fattening food he can put in me. Month after month that we return to appointments I am fatter and fatter. He 'pleads" that he is doing all he can to help me lose weight to the doctor. Then when we leave he laughs heartily as he sets up another fat greasy meal and promises me I'll be so fat next time I won't be able to walk in and eventually I don't. Eventually we have to have house calls or hospital visits.

and me accidentally bringing you more food while you're in the call, showing on the camera how huge and fatty your fries snack is
3 years

Looking for fellow writers!πŸ“šπŸ’•

_Wendy_:
Hi everyone, I'm looking for fellow writers who loves fat stories as much as I do. I'd love to write stories together, even if they are just little ones/short chapters! I find them very erotic, the things I love most about this stories are weight gain, humiliation due to weight gain, submission and dominance, transformation and big eats! I would love to indulge with my imagination and creativity.
You can write me in English, Spanish, Italian and French smiley

Hugs!

Count me in!! 😍😍
3 years

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

Juliihs2:
I was particularly excited to read all these comments.

My fetish is to be fed until my stomach hurts and after I gorge myself start sex starting with a beautiful oil gut on my belly.

Another fetish is to be fed during sex, having chocolates, sweets, soda put in my mouth during sex, if I am tied to the bed then. OMG

I need to start doing these fetishes

So hot! Ever been fed in the dark? smiley
3 years
123   loading