Bigger in pictures?

ChattyBecca:
I will catch my reflection out.of the corner of my eye and not realize that is ME!!! It's so awesome. It's like WOW this is the new and improving ME! 😀

that's the sign you've been doing amazing indeed! new and improved you must look shockingly wonderful!
6 years

Fattists?

rudest thing ive heard in a while. what a useless "person"
6 years

What was the moment that made you think, "damn, i'm fat?"

Fatbellygirl:
Either when I find an old skirt that I used to wear all the time, that I can now barely squeeze one thigh into. Or, when I'm walking with friends and I'm unable to talk because I'm panting so much from just trying to keep up with them.

Wonderful, you're ready to be fattened up for real smiley
6 years

Belly play fantasy orgasm

No you're certainly not alone. It happens exactly like you say, only in "reverse" as I am the one who feeds. It feels like I could it without seeing or thinking about a wobbling belly but then I know how strong and deep the peak would feel so I cant help but stay focused on belly fat smiley
6 years

College weight gain

karalottez:
I started university at a clean 220...third year here and I weigh 313 now...almost the freshman/sophomore 100 😳
one of the finest gains ever seen and your muffin top is to die for smiley
6 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

Im really much into the "mechanics" of fat, how it happens, how it grows, what influences it and what is influenced by it, the change huge amounts of fat induce in an overweight, obese, very, and extremely obese body.
7 years
123   loading