Subconsciously playing with your belly

When I’m in cotton gym shorts or just skivvies I tend to play with my growing fupa. I love the soft blubbery feeling it’s getting.

When I’m in bed or the shower I tend to cradle my entire belly. In the shower I often masturbate holding and cradling, and rubbing my belly.
6 days

Roll call! any other autistic feedist in the house?

I’m on the spectrum, bipolar hypomanic/depression, OCPD, GAD. I understand that bipolar and autism often overlap. It’s hard to tell the difference between an autistic meltdown and bipolar temper tantrum if someone doesn’t know the difference.
6 days

Difference in reasons for being here

Like others say, I like reading about other people’s gaining, ideas for gaining, support, and just generally talking about gaining and being fat.
6 days

Being unable to suck in my gut

I had to unlearn sucking it in. Not that sucking it did anything. Now I love letting it hang out. I’m proud of my belly.
1 week

Roll call! any other autistic feedist in the house?

I’ve never been diagnosed but I have almost all the signs and hallmarks. My sister, whose grandson is diagnosed, told me one day she sees it in me.
1 week

My secret little fattening addition

I add heavy cream or light cream to eggs for scrambled eggs or omelettes. I also eat cream cheese by the spoonful.
2 weeks

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

SHREK333:
Daily reminder of me getting fatter.
When I am doing the number two, it's harder to wipe.
Above my hips my belly is digging into my chest and it is harder to wipe.

Morbidly A Beast:
Get a wand I refuse to elaborate it’s tmi imo

BigBallBellyGirl:
Second this on the wand. Also, a shower wand works wonders for good hygiene.

And of course I always have to go again after taking a shower. I can’t twist, as well as from being fat but because I have a lumbar fusion and have lost a lot of flexibility.

My shower head has a handheld attachment as well as the main head able to be turned off. I turn it off, set the handheld to stream, and get in the shower even with my shirt and glasses on, not getting them wet.

The point is I use it like a bidet. Of course I can’t do this when I’m away from home. I just pray I don’t have to drop a deuce.

As they say, the struggle is real.
2 weeks

Weight gain and self love

MickRidem:
This can, and has happened to me. 😁

I know I'm older than a lot of people here, but I've had many years of struggling with confidence, with self-image, and self love. Therapy has helped immensely as have my SO and friend relationships.

But when I started gaining weight? At first it was bodybuilding, then bulking, and then a fat belly to show off at the gym... The freedom (and feeling I deserve) to eat whatever I want, the freedom to indulge in food and fetish, the confidence that came with my size and desire to display my body in a positive way? It's been priceless. My increasing weight wasn't the ONLY factor, but it's definitely been an important one.

That was almost exactly as if I wrote it myself! I really can’t add anything to it.
1 month

How fast heavy cream will effct?

Jaakkotamminen:

Heavy cream sits heavy in your stomach. So some people use it as an appetite suppressant. Keep that in mind if you don't see results. Some people have more success cooking with heavy cream instead of drinking it.

Yep, ironically because it’s almost pure fat, which slows digestion. There’s a point of diminishing returns.

I love heavy cream. I add it to coffee, I whip it and eat it by the spoonful, I add it to shakes, drink it by itself but just a small cup because it’s so heavy, add it to cream of wheat in place if a portion of the milk/water, mix it with whole milk for a not-so-heavy drink.
4 months

Kinky(?) farley strip tease photo (ramble)

If this is what I’m thinking of, it was a SNL (Saturday Night Live) skit with Patrick Swayze in which he was a Chippendales dancer. There’s a big huff about it by people who feel he was being mocked and taken advantage of. He was possibly not taking himself seriously and having fun. But who knows? 🤷🏻‍♂️

images.app.goo.gl/8L1WhB5bQKVQPvhJ8
images.app.goo.gl/8L1WhB5bQKVQPvhJ8
4 months
12345   loading