I don't care if i get banned.

Angelette:
Thanks everyone. I did talk to 988 weeks ago. I might again because work has gotten worse for me. I wish to quit my job right now. It makes me miserable.

I didn’t see if you mentioned having a doctor but if you do they can very likely certify you for temporary state disability. I occasionally have to do it for my back (failed lumbar fusion). Depending on how long you’ve worked and paid into the fund by employer withholding you could be eligible for a couple of months. No promises but it’s something to consider. Contact your state’s unemployment office.
5 months

Struggling to motivate self to eat

I’m facing the same challenge … eating enough to be gaining. I do love food but there are times I just don’t, can’t, or want to eat.

I make FatBoy Shakes: 1 cup whole milk, a Boost Plus, 1/2 cup heavy cream, a scoop of whey protein for almost 1,100 calories. I can add ice cream, pb, banana for more calories.

I work in a very busy supermarket deli, so I get to graze on the slicers for what we overcut … cheeses, salami, ham, turkey, etc. The cheeses and salami are the most caloric. I also have a couple of donuts or pastries from our bakery, or mac ‘n cheese and mashed potatoes on my breaks. I put butter in my coffee and eat plain butter with honey or orange marmalade. This constant snacking and grazing is finally making me gain faster.

Like someone else said, keep high calorie snacks handy.
5 months

Pants, under or over the lower belly?

GrowingGainer18:
Definetely under for two reasons: 1) It's more comfortable and 2) Because I love letting it hang out.

Same with me. I love showing off my belly. I’m waiting to pack on some more blubber so it shows, ripples and jiggles more.
7 months

What does fat symbolize to you?

1. It represents strength to me, at least as much as muscle does.

2. It represents a “don’t mess with me”.

3. Yet it represents friendliness, maybe because of the old saying that “fat people are jolly”.
7 months

Does everyone here get turned on by fat or gaining?

I do. I get turned on by fat guys, by seeing myself in the mirror getting fat, by having to wear bigger size clothes, by envisioning myself fatter.
7 months

Checking scales

I check the scale and tape measure every few days, sometimes a week can go by.
8 months

Help! how to gain weight fast?

I also suggest not gaining too fast. The tendons and ligaments, muscles and cardiovascular system need to strengthen and improve. It is not unlike starting to run. New runners often get hurt because, while stamina and fitness improve quickly, the skeletal and cv systems need more time to develop.
10 months

Went to get a donut, got way more than intended

Wolffeeder:
Sounds like you should prepare to buy a size or two up...

Yep, do it now. One or two inexpensive sets of clothes so it doesn’t become an emergency later. I had do do a mad dash to Walmart one Sunday evening because the clothes I took out for work on Monday did not fit.
10 months

People who went fit to fat

Day to day… not much change.

I was a power lifter (amateur, gym rat). I was pretty muscular but with definite “padding”, which I love.

I started getting fatter. I gained about 45-50 lbs on my 5’6” frame after I got sidelined from back surgery, ironically, not from the gym. I loved getting and being fat, I still do.

I’m slowly back to the gym, but much lighter and different workouts. I’m still pretty muscular under the fat. My job is pretty physical, more than you’d think (busy supermarket deli) so it’s hard to keep the weight on.

I’m not supposed to, but I’m always chowing down what I over cut for an order. Salami, baloney, cheese, ham pieces throughout the day adds up. However, the constant 4 - 6 hours movement is good cardio.
10 months

Appetite stimulants

Finickyfeedee:
I don’t know about the OTC ones you have listed, but I want to say on the general topic: don’t get prescription strength appetite stimulants unless you actually have a medical need for them because the side effects can be brutal. Having battled an eating disorder, I’ve been on both Periactin and Megace before at different times. They work very well, at least at first (I found they lost effectiveness over time) but they are only worth it when the alternative is eating so little it’s dangerous because they can really mess with your mood, energy levels, and general health.

Agreed … mirtazapine for depression and metoprolol for blood pressure are notorious for causing weight gain … BUT! mirtazapine can knock you out, and metoprolol can kill your sex drive. I have used both, for their intended and prescribed uses, but I stopped them. The benefit of weight gain is not worth the side effects.
10 months
12345   loading