Experiences being really short and fat simultaneously

I’m just about 5’6”. My heaviest was 246, snug 44 waist pants, belly was 53”. I lost weight but I’m gaining it back. My goal was 260-270, 46-48 pants, maybe I can still reach it. Buying clothes is a challenge.
1 year

Perception of prefered weight over the years

Yes, for me. I first thought 200-210 at my 5’6” would be good. Then it became 230-240.I hit 245 and wanted to raise it to 260-270, then I thought 280 would be hot as hell. I still do. That would put me in size 48 pants.
1 year

How big of a belly do you want?

I’m 5’6”, so I’m kind of short. I’d love my belly to get to about 56-57”. It’s 49” now.
1 year

Code word to identify people in the community?

When I’m shoveling the food in I just say “Hey, that’s why they make larger sizes”. When I was working I was walking back to my desk from the cafeteria with a breakfast container, a bagel slathered with butter and cream cheese, and some kind of cake. One of the guys looked at me and asked “you gonna eat all that?” I said hell yeah, but this just a snack. So anyway I say I just I like to eat. I think at the most people think I don’t care if I get fat.
1 year

How has your family reacted to your weight gain?

My family’s weight has always fluctuated up and down, so no surprise. But I had an aunt who told me every time she saw me that I got tubby.
1 year

Embarrassed to buy heavy cream

Make a chocolate pudding with it. Add sugar to taste, a bit of vanilla, cocoa powder like Nestle’s Quick, whip it with an electric mixer. Now you have chocolate whipped cream that looks like pudding. Just don’t whip it too much or you’ll have chocolate butter. Not that that’s bad. 😁
1 year

Loving your body in public

It takes time. It took me a lot of wavering. It’s been at least several years now that I’m comfortable with being fat, especially in public. I don’t try to hide it. In fact if there’s anything I’m conscious of, it’s to relax my belly and let it show. I’m proud of it. So yeah, it can take a bit of time.
1 year

What was the first experience that awakened this fetish?

I was in a department store and saw myself in a mirror. I saw my polo shirt was kind of tight, my belly had gotten bigger over time. I was always afraid of getting fat but when I saw myself I thought I really looked hot with a belly. After that I started gaining more and found I really liked it and got turned on.
1 year

Been off the fat wagon for too long

Flaboid:
That’s really exciting. Hopefully it’s less intense exercise. Keep us all updated.

I definitely will. I’m happy about it. I know I lost too much because my coworkers all noticed and said I lost a lot of weight.
1 year
12345   loading