Been off the fat wagon for too long

It wasn’t deliberate. I had a job in a supermarket deli that had me losing too much weight from physical activity and not getting enough to eat. Deli work is not just slicing cold cuts. It’s *HARD* physical work … pushing and pulling rolling shelves to stock food cases, carrying 14 lb hams and cheeses.

Ok, so I quit and returned to my previous job, which though I’m on my feet moving around (sales in “The World’s Largest Department Store” ) I hope that with eating shitty mall food court food I can “obesify” myself. I have size 42 and 44 pants that I can step in and out of. I’m only 5’6” so you can imagine how fat I should be. I’m so looking forward to getting fat again. I love being fat.
1 year

How do you wipe your ass.

I have the added problem of a spinal fusion and decreased flexibility. I have to lean back and reach. In public restrooms I use the handicapped stall because I can hold onto the rail while twisting and reaching.
1 year

Things you like about being fat

Since I’m short, just about 5’6” I like the extra size being fat gives me. I like seeing my belly hang over my belt. I like the softness and blubberiness I’m getting.
2 years

Showing someone how big your belly really is

I didn’t realize my shirt was so snug a button right at my belly opened. I was walking around at work and saw two women customers giggling. I heard one say “fat lazy pig” and giggle again. She didn’t think I heard her. I was secretly proud.
2 years

What's your fat lifestyle?

Are you intentionally gaining weight: Yes.

Do you gain weight every year: Yes.

Weight: 206

Size: Pants, 42.

Avg calories per day: Unknown.

Avg # of meals per day: 3-4.

Typical meals eaten on average day: Pasta, breads, chicken.

Exercise amount: Currently 0 except for activity at work. A lot of walking and upper body movements.

Laziness level: As lazy as possible.

Relationship with food: I love it.
2 years

Fat dick

On another gainer site one guy said that his fat pad constantly rubbed his penis and made him hard. He said he occasionally shot a load even while walking because his fat was masturbating him. Now that’s hot!
2 years

Growing and exhibitionism

Chubbypup:

So I'm wondering if there's anyone else who has found a new or growing exhibitionist streak as they get bigger, or is just this me being a weirdo?

Oh hell yes, I love showing off my belly. I like occasionally wearing very snug clothes like pants that can’t help but slide under my belly and shirt buttons that pull. The idea of a button popping open in public and people giggling turns me on.
2 years

What made you decide to gain weight?

I got tired of dieting and exercising. I was a power lifter but after back and shoulder surgery I can only do so much. Besides that, I just got tired of it. I like fat guys, find them attractive and wanted to be like them.
2 years

Thanksgiving plans

Sister’s house. She always overdoes it. My late brother-in-law used to say if you leave their table hungry it’s your own fault.
2 years

I finally found a fairly decent free morphing app

Tubby Puertorican:
I once had a app the makes your face fatter. The name of the app is Fatify.

I got that one too. 😂
2 years
23456   loading