When you get the thumbs up to destroy someone's life...

Going full necroposting here, but I'm bored and like to talk.

A is super fun in fiction and fantasy, but I couldn't see it working IRL without straight up kidnapping and all sorts of other laws being violated. Even people who fantasize about it would probably panic at some point and you can't really just hide someone away in a basement forever. But damn it works for erotica!

Option 2 is the only realistic one, and also the way darker one, in my opinion. All you're doing is convincing someone. That's not a crime. On surface level this option seems more gentle, but the implications are so much worse. They go in too deep and want out a bit down the line? Probably won't work; their social circle has been watching them "do it to themselves" for years. You didn't hold them prisoner or anything, right? Eventually they have no choice but to keep going to whatever end. Way darker.
4 years

Let’s make a short list of kinks we have

EIIe:
Being feed for the purpose of getting fat for the other person�s pleasure. Being told, I know you�re stuffed but eat some more so you can get fat for me. (Instant gush!)

Being called fat, but told I�m not fat enough.

Forced lactation/milking

Belly button fucking

Being made to wear clothes that are revealing or too small.

Pig play, being a pet

Forced orgasm

Cum play

Nipple and pussy pumping

Pussy stretching

Affectionate cruelty

Humiliation

So many things...

Basically all of these, although definitely for me less affectionate cruelty.
4 years

Love/hate kink spiral

For me the biggest turn on is the humiliation that comes with gaining weight. Despite that, it's also one of the things I hate the most. I hate watching my belly sag lower and realizing I can't hide how fat I'm getting with clothing anymore, and seeing people give me those condescending looks. I hate the fact that it turns me on even more. That and the getting out of breath easily, the sweating, how slow I move. It's humiliating but so hot. It's really a conflict; part of me wants to keep gaining and realize people are openly laughing at me and mocking me for letting myself go, and the other part wants to get back in shape and athletic again.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

pdt:
I've got another good one, lol.

I'm kinda workshopping this into a story, but it's a *very* compelling and dangerous fantasy for me.

Maybe I start chatting with a feeder online, as I sometimes do. We talk for a long time and find out that we're a perfect match in kinks, where he or she is a completely obsessed feeder and fattener, who wants to take away all control of my body and turn me into a helpless, blob-like sex slave. But I have so many obligations. I invested too far into having a normal life, and now I have student loans and car payments to think about. How am I going to keep my career if I'm bed-bound?

My feeder presents a solution to me. They live alone, in a house out in the country, no neighbors, like several states and almost 2000 miles away from me. They're some kind of executive, and very well-off. And, they point out, people go missing all the time. Cold cases. My feeder and I work together to plot my own kidnapping disappearance. One day, I leave the office for my lunch break, drive to some sit-down restaurant that none of my coworkers ever go to during the day, and literally climb into my feeder's van as though they offered me candy.

I empty my pockets and surrender my phone and wallet to them, and that's it. I've now trapped myself into this course of action. My phone and wallet get left in trash cans in two different states on the first day of driving, I officially no longer have an identity. My new name is "Fatboy", or maybe "Piggy".

The last leg of our trip, I spend with a bag over my head. I'm led out of the car, through a house, carefully down into a basement, and the bag is finally removed. It's my new home. My feeder refers to it as "the dungeon", but it's more like a modest apartment. I'm told that, for the rest of my life, I am to eat anything and everything that my feeder gives me. I'll work toward weight or size goals of their choice. I'll be periodically evaluated by seeing how long it takes me to climb up the basement stairs and reach a phone. The bed is equipped with wrist and ankle cuffs, and the little kitchen has a wide assortment of gags, funnels, tubes and other tools proudly displayed on a big pegboard.

If I'm good, I'll be allowed to freely move around the basement (while I still can) and choose my own entertainment while my feeder is out of the house. If I don't eat enough, or I try to get away, or otherwise break the rules, they promise me that I'll become helpless, obese, and immobile, but they can either make it very pleasurable and sexy, or they can make it very clinical and unpleasant. They show me a sort of chickenwire cage that they can assemble around my bed at any time to restrict my movement to just rolling around on the mattress if I abuse my privileges. It's my life forever now. I'll be stuffed to my limits every day, and used like an increasingly soft and helpless plaything. I'll become addicted to being force fed and fucked, and my weight will quickly spiral out of control, and that will be the rest of my natural life, all for my feeder's twisted pleasure, and nobody will ever know where I disappeared to.

This is so hot. I'd want to be the feedee and have a male feeder in that scenario, but seriously A+ fantasy right there. I wish it could happen IRL. Damn logistics and laws!
6 years
12   loading