How to avoid cramping?

stretch and make sure to clean yourself out before starting, and what I do is I always start slow to let the first wave of pressure in the colon pass.

once you slowly open up you can up to the amount you usually do.

if water, use warm water(not too hot)
if using air manually, just do small pumps until you're comfortable. speed is key in general for anything, most cramps occur when you don't allow your body to adjust before pushing more in.
2 years

Help on what to feed others

my feedee is going to have a day of stuffing, from when they wake up, to when the sleep- they plan on constantly eating.

they like to stow away food in their room, and I needed help on what ideas on items are non-perishable or pre-packed I should think about.
2 years

Ball belly growth advice?

ball bellies are mainly visceral fat, which come from poor eating habits, sedentary lifestyles, and stress mainly. however, aiming for a diet to gain subcutaneous fat would be a bit better in terms of gains and health.
2 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

I don't know if it happens for anyone else, but I try to have about 5 oz of whipping cream at 3-5 am.

I decided to have a week of weight gain based on cream and my other eating habits, but those late-night cream attacks in my metabolism really hit hard on me (on my waistline, of course.)

it's just hard to stomach a lot of the time, even with lactaid. it think it's been a placebo thing ever since I tried an entire pint before. that day had a lot of bloating.

I had a 5 oz/~150 ml dose at 3 am this morning and already feel more plush. I have a slower metabolism during fall/winter like most, but I feel results on my bust and lower belly/rear.

measurements as of 12.21.20/

bust: 37.5 in
upper belly: 37 in.
mid- belly: 37.5 in
lower belly: 38.3 in.
waist (waistband area): 36.5 in.
rear: 38 in.
thighs: about 20/21in.
weight: about 176-178 lb.

I'll update when I can, measurements will come on the 29th, and I'll reply with how I feel as often as I can.
3 years

Week long binge

just have foods that are high in protein, lower in sodium, and stay away from processed sugars, but have heavy cream before bed!
3 years

Looking for donations?

I've recently gone back to gaining after some health issues with my throat but i am back, and i am coming with a vengeance.

I'm looking for some encouragement and maybe some donations in e-gift cards?
4 years

When was the moment you decided you wanted to gain?

I gained weight on purpose so my friend wouldnt feel like an outcast for being 100+ pounds in 5th grade. Eighth grade comes, and i just want to bulk up a bit. Then, feederism and gaining came my way and i have had a delightful little belly ever since.
4 years

My friend wants to gain. help!

My friend has given me their consent to let me make them bigger.

He has a fast metabolism, but im wondering what else i could do for him except let him do the basics of heavy cream before bed.

I'm trying to help him gain mostly, if not all, subcutaneous fat. If anybody can help me out, it would be amazing. Thank you!
4 years

Any shake recipes that don't use heavy cream?

heavy cream doesn't sit sit too well in my stomach, so I was wondering if there were any ideas that I could try.
5 years