Best country/place to be fat?

Whatever problems you get in the US as fat, it’s still the greatest place to be for fat people. Everything there is built for fat people, and the most fattening food you can find it’s there. So, yes, USA is a great place for fat people.
2 weeks

Foodie festival

I would definitely go, but it’s probably in the us smiley which is far away from me
3 weeks

I found the most delicious gainer shake, but now i’m afraid to order it.

ILuvChubbyChix:
This is off topic but...

If I knew a cute feeder was working at one just behind the counter, I might occasionally order something like that on purpose. But instead, maybe the hot chocolate.

I'd also make a point of sitting inside, and rub my gut on purpose while gulping down the entire thing, making sure the feeder is able to see it, just to tease.
haha that’s something I would definitely do 🤣
1 month

Movies and tv shows about fat people?

Do you know any? Except for the known “Shallow Hal” and “Feed” which were terrible from my perspective…
1 month

How to get soft puffy fat.

Sneederid:
Heavy cream. Look at any post about people’s results with heavy cream: it always mentions super soft jiggly fat and people say they’ve never been so soft even if they’ve been that weight before.

I got flabby with this. Huge amount of heavy cream will help you gain flabbier fat.
1 month

Notifications and app

Is there any option to get notifications for forum replies? I get notification on the bell only from users who watched my profile page or liked my stories. Is there any option to get notifications from replies to my forum posts?

Also is there an app for FF?
3 months

What do you think were the main factors that influenced to become attracted to this kink

Iweissnicht:
I have always been attracted to larger girls.
I've known it since I was young, as I got older I just found out about the kink and it was exactly what I was interested in. I was always attracted to the thicker girls in sports, school, etc.

Cartoons with weight gain were always interesting and those "BEFORE / AFTER" Diet commercials I always found weird, because the "BEFORE" looked cuter.

A random search of weight gain had me find out about it, been sold ever since. I love larger lady partners ones who gain weight, weight gain smut, partners who gain weight / like to be teased, spoiled, etc, I've enjoyed it ever since. Weight is cute.

Exactly the same with me. I also developed affection towards my body and intention to grow it fatter. And then I discovered it called mutual gaining which is cool
3 months

Feeling like you got fatter overnight

Not overnight but during an eating session. I ate so much food that I could feel myself getting fatter, I felt bloated and stuffed, my pants felt tighter and my shirt was stretched out a bit. It was strange and cool at the same time.
3 months

What food/liquid is best for making me as heavy as possible

Bloat Bigger:
The typical response for this is heavy cream, but it's pretty hard to consume raw. Blend in 50% milk and some misc. flavour and you've got what is essentially your best bet for pudging up as quickly as possible without immediately destroying your pancreas or liver.

yeah, that is the best option for you. I ballooned out pretty quickly with this. But it takes time to adjust to it. Better drink it in your coffee and basically drink it with anything you eat. I also felt bloated and delayed gaining, days after I stopped drinking it. Pretty cool experience
3 months

Hanukkah 🕎

Lvanciel:
Shalom to you all this is coming from someone that is Christian and yes I know what Hanukkah is may y'alls menorahs shine bright and win at dreidel if I had enough I would buy you a gift for all the days it goes on have a wonderful Hanukkah
thank you! Wishing the same to you! May you upcoming days bring you full of lights, joy and happiness
3 months
12345   loading