Pushing limits

I have done it once. Very hard in the first time to make yourself overstuffed. Hope I could repeat it over and over.

It’s easier only if you not mean it, like recently I just started to overeat as part of a nervous eating 😑
6 months

Anyone else want to be kidnapped and fattened?

Well, it’s seems like a nightmare: imagine this, peoples storming your house, dragging you to the car outside while they are setting your house on fire, with your wife and baby still there, they driving you to their place, raping and torturing you and then force feeding you to death.

Eventually the world learns that it was Hamas acts.

Except for the feeding, all the other things are a reality that happened just last Saturday…

A second holocaust.
6 months

Historical examples of weight gain

Netanyahu, he used to be much thinner back in the 90s.
6 months

Pig out

Dasassy420:
The stress of my job causes me to pig out. Is there anyone who pigs out due to work?

It’s happened to me before. I suggest you try to take a vacation of a few days. Stress could cause a lot of bad things to you.
7 months

Creating an israeli meetup?

Hi, Ladies and Gentlemen!

I am from Haifa, I would love to meet in person, all the Israeli FF members.

What do you say?
7 months

Inevitable

Audrey Beauregarde:
You can do it! Just keep eating and eating and eating!

Chubbydiva:
I’ve done the same thing. Eat a little this; eat a little that. Before you know it you’re fat. The more you eat; the fatter you’ll be.

Eat constantly all the time!
7 months

Inevitable

Audrey Beauregarde:
You can do it! Just keep eating and eating and eating!

Chubbydiva:
I’ve done the same thing. Eat a little this; eat a little that. Before you know it you’re fat. The more you eat; the fatter you’ll be.

Eat constantly all the time!
7 months

Jobs/careers that will help you get fat

Casual Gainer:
I live with someone who works at a small supermarket who regularly gets free food which would otherwise end up in the bin, will see/buy discounted food and of course has a staff discount.

The job can be quite physical though.

Occasionally they get me something though, such as the 1000kcal bag of cookies I just ate.

I don’t know, I didn’t gained much weight, working as cashier on a supermarket.

I would say that working on a Pizza place did. The owners would let us eat as much as we wanted and I found myself gorging on a lot of pizzas, made me hungrier and I ate a lot, although I gained just a little, maybe because it was years ago when I had faster metabolism.
7 months

Does gaining make you hungrier?

Likesmenwithsoftbellies:
Iv'e definitely been turned on by a friend's softness lately, around his jaw/face and the tiniest pooch in a tee shirt that's actually happened pretty rapidly. But the BIGGEST difference I've noticed is he seems to be ravenous, ready for one meal barely a couple of hours after the last. And this latter thing is what is turning me on even more, especially when his stomach growled the other day!

Yeah, it’s an endless circle. Once you eat more and started to gain much weight, your stomach capacity increases and then you can eat even more easily, you are not satisfied anymore with your previous normal eating habits so you need to eat more just not to feel hungry, you eating much more and from there you becoming fatter, and then your belly expands as your eating habits has changed. You keep gaining weight but now it’s happening faster and easier then before. It will be a lot harder to stay slim.

Welcome to fatland.
7 months

Belly button tingling

ForeverFFA:
Tingling can also be caused by unhealthy amounts of pressure on the spine or a nerve. Whatever the cause, it sounds like your body is sending warning signs that it needs a break.

BigBallBellyGirl:
I have just in the past week had a bit of a reality check with myself, because I do want to remain mobile. I'm 29 and a working professional, and my partner is moderately physically active. I've been putting on 7 to 10 pounds a week lately, and obviously, that can't go on indefinitely. While I'm 403 now and still hope to get to 450, I'm going to try slowing down to see if that helps with my belly pain, bizarre tingling, and sore belly button. My partner agrees that's probably best. Maybe 2 pounds a week is more sustainable!

Munchies:
It is, but you will probably need to have gaining breaks all together of you want to let your body recover.

I also caution against stopping cold turkey. I'm a feeder that enjoys super intense stuffings, and I've been around the block a bit. If you go cold turkey, you'll struggle a lot. I find transitioning into better eating habits to be more effective. It takes about a month to do, and you'll still gain weight during this time, but you won't have such a hard time dealing with cravings.

Week 1: Eat anything you want, but don't stuff yourself.
Week 2: Eat as much as you want without stuffing yourself, but eat cleaner.
Week 3 - 4: Decrease your portion sizes over time until you have a normal amount of food during meals. Continue to eat clean.

Since you have a supportive partner, involve him in your goals. It's easier to stop/slow down when you aren't going it alone.

That’s seems like very good advice
7 months
12345   loading