Liquid

And after that you going to pee nonstop
7 months

One month test gaining/stuffing challenge

Better way to do it, it’s just eat larger portions at meals everyday and adding more snacks throughout the day, and every two days just stuff yourself with non-stop eating, such gluttony would not forced you to stop for rest.

I can tell about me, I am planning on full 30 weight gain plan to make sure I will become fatter, in order to brake my metabolism.
7 months

Winter weight gain

Well, While the winter in your parts are coming to an end, ours still didn’t start.
7 months

Creating an israeli meetup?

Hi, Guys and Ladies!

I am from Haifa, I would love to meet in person, all the Israeli FF members.

What do you say?
7 months

Overeating at night is better for weight gain than overeating at morning?

2xChins:
If it works for you then sure but I find that if I take in too much sugar/carbs before bed I tend to wake up feeling groggy or crappy.

Munchies:
Consider: Do late-night stuffings with less sugar and carbs. There are other kinds of foods besides carbs and sweets.

Like fish, nuts, avocados

But did eating at night will not make you sleep badly?
7 months

A good song for a weight gain reveal

there is a funny song for children in Hebrew which goes like this:

my good boy
eat eat everything
eating to grow
eating eating and swelling up and not stopping from gorging
eating eating everything
eating to grow
eating eating and swelling up and not stopping from gorging
7 months

Jobs/careers that will help you get fat

Any sedentary job and also women feeding you with loads of food like mine will blow you up in no time. Honestly, they are celebrating birthdays almost everyday, which means they bring you a lot of cakes and sweets, nothing is more fattening than this. I bulked up so fast which is both intriguing and terrifying.
7 months

Food getting more expensive

Thanks! Those are great tips!
7 months

Are there any actual feedee camp that still operate

MakeMeDoughy:
When I first heard about "fat camp", I totally thought that it was where people went to get fat and I always wanted to go! 🥲 Now you're telling me that what I hoped for doesn't even exist 😭

ILuvChubbyChix:
Sorry to disappoint. It's fun to think about, but I don't think there's a viable business case for it. But hey, at least there's cruises and all-inclusive resorts! That's probably the closest you can get to a gluttony weight gain paradise.

I can think of a business model that could work with fat houses.
7 months

What do you look for when making a friend on here?

Enas:
Friend?
Okay! Well, one of the things I'd like on a person, is the ability to discus in a calm sense about politics! (yes, im that kind of person)

Munchies:
Is that even possible? I've had political conversations with people where we agree with each other about everything. I can promise you that neither party was calm.

Enas:
Of course, so long as that particular version of "calm" is relative to the topic! 😂

But i did have an experience where i was talking from an anarcho-communist stance, with someone who labeled themselves a fascist, and it was surprisingly calm! (Im sure i put them into some thoughts)

Munchies:

Yeah I had such conversations too.

As for what I am looking for here, well it’s simple just hope that I will be able make new friends on here in hope to meet up eventually and share the things we like.
7 months
23456   loading