Finish the sentence you know your fat when...

You know when you're fat, when your stomach is grown so big that it's becomes very hard to bend over properly and tie your shoes, also when you breathless after walking up the stairs and, most noticeably when your clothes are already small and stretched on your fattening body that your belly is pushed down, and ultimately when you so stuffed and round that you like it.
3 years

What made you wanna gain weight?

Zora:
I want to gain because I enjoy the physical experience of being fat. I love how full, round, warm, soft, squishy, and jiggly my body is. I love feeling my clothes get tighter as my body fills and swells with more and more fat.

I also enjoy the limitations that come with being fat. For some reason, those limitations and vulnerabilities turn me on. For example, I was about 270 pounds when I learned that I can't physically jump anymore. I also can't run. The best I can do is a quick walk.

I also get turned on by how difficult it is to do simple things, like tying my shoe laces. It amazes me that, despite how warm, soft, and squishy my body is, my fat really does impair and restrict my mobility. I can feel my fat body resisting my movement as I bend forward and struggle to tie my shoelaces.

Being fat is just incredible. I enjoy it to no end, and look forward to gaining more weight with every heavy whipping cream cycle.

Same with me!
3 years

Person you would love to feed/see fat

Myself haha.

But seriously, it would be great to see Amy Adams becoming very fat. She has a pretty face and she already gained a little.
3 years

I’m such a piggy

MsMeganGenevieve:
I ate so much today and I feel so full 🀀. I’ve been having a hard time breathing all day and walking makes my chest hurt and it’s turning me on soo much! I love being so unhealthy 🀀😍

That so hot, keep the good work. How many milkshakes and heavy creams you eat. Would like to try it to. Can't wait to become round and fat like you.
3 years

Any advice on how to gain weight rapidly?

What should I eat to gain weight fast, someone advice on Creams and Sour creams to get Subcutaneous fat and not the visceral fat, is that true? What should I eat to get only subcutaneous fat? I would like to get fat noticeably and visually.
3 years

Any female feeder from the middle east?

Would be very nice to meet someone who's into it and be willing to help me become fat πŸ™‚?
3 years

Question for female feeders

Feeder_girl2000:
As someone who is a female feeder I love the idea of making my feedee growing and growing and not stop not even for health reasons just it hard to find people who are willing to do that

It also hard to find female feeders. But here I am. Wouldn't mind to gain weight and being fattened up for you.
3 years

How many female feeders are on here?

Skinnygirl:
I'd love to turn fit hot guy fat. Slow or fat both a turn. It would so sexy to see him blow up

I am ready to balloon!
3 years

How many female feeders are on here?

Cat56:
I am single and would love to find a man to fatten up. I love the idea of feeding a man and watching his belly get bigger and rounder. I am in north eastern Ohio near Pa boarder if any one interested pm me 😁

If not all the coronavirus situation I would definitely would like to meet.
3 years

When did it hit that you're fat.

While I noticed my clothes became tighter I still not feeling fat really, maybe it will come to me as I gained weight a little more. I think it's individual.
3 years