Advice for a new gainer

You have to force yourself to eat more than usually. You need to increase the amount of food you eat in any meals. Your stomach will be expand and from there it become easier, just eat more, and nonstop
6 years

Bursting out of clothes

well, i'm in the middle of gaining weight process, so everything is happening to me just recently. I was wearing a small, really tight pants and sat to eat a huge meal with a friend, and just after finishing i could feel really bloated and stuffed, i took a breath when i felt and ear a long RIIIIP, so i literaley out burst my pants...
6 years

Any women looking for a man to fatten up?

I'm a male feedee desire to fatten up, my weight is only 136 ibs, so there is a lot of space to fill. Ready for relocation, and would like to meet a woman that she's into stuffing and will help me to pile on pounds.
7 years

Fit to fat transformation

IFYF:
Start playing with feeders, they make over eating such a sensual, addictive experience.
well, i assumed so, but this is very general advice, thanx for the answer, though.
7 years

When did you start gaining

i've been thin most of my life, and always i gained just a little, but i started to gain recently, unfortunately Still weigh only 132 ibs...
7 years

Fit to fat transformation

Did anyone here start his journey as a thin, and become fat? If so, how it was, how did you manage to balloon up and what advices can you share for a thin person who is trying very hard to gain weight?
7 years

What ideas turn you on?

yves:
helping a guy fatten up his already massive girth, measuring and tracking his weight gain, wraping the tape measure around his big chunky thighs, giant flabby belly and enormous round ass. watching his shirts get tighter and tighter until the buttons pop.
oh! This is my desire! Only if i could find a woman to fatten me up...
7 years

Women fat makers

Hell yeah! it just very hard to find such a woman, i'm so much ready to gain weight
7 years
2930313233   loading