Argentinian female feeder

FA2:
We're discussing about argentinian affairs why should we talk in english?

Because those are the rules and you agreed to them upon registration, even if you didn’t read them.
9 months

Jobs/careers that will help you get fat

SammyLiz:
Definitely a desk job! I’m literally stuck behind a computer every day! Even my office chair has moulded to my backside

Correct. A sedentary lifestyle is best for gaining weight. Also, snacking during the job might help and adding heavy cream to your morning’s coffee. with such a job, you will need a bigger chair in no time.
9 months

Easy ways to get stretch marks?

The***teen:
My entire body is covered in stretchmarks.
I have stretchmarks everywhere even on my fupa and moobs😅
Legit you need to get fat and do it fast, it will absolutely ruin your skin and that will result in tons of stretchmarks 😈🤤

haha - let’s pig out 💪🏻
9 months

Skin feeling tight day 6 heavy cream

Curveman:
My theory is the fat goes into the lymph system and this delays its passage to the subcutaneous fat cells. However I have no medical qualification - I'm an engineer!

Although it’s interesting. I think it’s worth a research.
9 months

How do get a mid-way pot belly?

As mentioned above, you can’t fully control the fat structure of your belly. But you can try different kind of food. For example eating more carbohydrates, sugars, salt and red meat can contribute to gain this kind of fat. Also a lot of beer will make your belly gain visceral fat mostly.

Note that this kind of fat will de severely harm your health and it will be very hard to continue gaining weight that way.

If I were you I wouldn’t push it. Just eat and enjoy life, don’t stress it.
9 months

The fattening game

RadiactiveChocoMilk:
Can you imagine an event where several skinny people are released on an island where they will have to survive, there will be several things for them to survive but these will slowly fatten them up, in addition to several chubby people who will encourage the contestants to digest things that will make them fat, the last one in pie earns a lot of money

Not a survival show, but a rather a game where the participants are asked to gain weight, the fatter is the winner 🤩
9 months

Female feeder looking for feedees

PigBellyOwner:
Looking to encourage piggies to grow! All online encouragement. Friends only. Have Kik to chat

There’s nothing more I want than this
9 months

Double belly/belly with rolls or huge beach ball belly?

Nassi1234:
Soft belly! If it's double even better 😍

I preferred it too, I mean a double belly or the one with rolls are the best. I can understand someone who is attracted to a huge ball belly, but they are a hard and stretched out so hard that it’s feels like a drum ready to pop. I prefers it soft. But in order to achieve the belly you desire it’s depends on what you eat.
10 months

What is the sexiest outfit to outgrow?

BigBallBellyGirl:
I don't typically wear waistbands that don't stretch... I have a 65 inch tummy and a relatively small bottom. But when I first started regaining the 170 lb I lost, I once ate a couple of big meals in jeans that were already starting to get snug, and I got so full I had to cut the button off because I couldn't get my finger in the waistband to undo them.

That happened to me once! 🤣
10 months

Weight gain shakes?

Rubyaddams:
Likes this advice, thanks

Me too
10 months
56789   loading