Strange fetishes related to fat.

Oddly enough I don't really think I have a fetish with fat despite the fact that bigger is always better and I've never seen a woman who was too fat. But even just a "chubby" girl does it for me. There's not really anything about her being fat itself that does anything for me. I just think fat girls are hot. They're so soft and comfy and curvy. The way a woman should be.

Honestly I think it's best described as how most guys are with big boobs. I like to see a fat girl jiggle when she walks, I like the way her body feels pressed up against mine, I like the way her rolls feel when I squeeze them and play with them, and I love to see her squeeze into things that are way, way too small for her just to really accentuate her size. Like a tiny shirt, or a chair, or a couch...you know?
6 years

Did you ever knew a woman who was once a thin pretty girl but now is really heavy?

I remember a buddy of mine and I went out drinking with his ex and her new guy once. The whole way there he was freaking out telling me over and over again how skinny she used to be when they dated.

She was an athlete, soccer I think, he showed me a picture and she was damn fit. But right after they broke up she got hurt and couldn't play anymore but kept eating like she always had. Turns out she got HUGE in the few years since they split.

I told him afterwards I thought she looked better now than when they were together and I think his brain exploded. She was really nice and funny. Her boyfriend was a lucky guy.
6 years

Trisha paytas

I know who she is, yea. She's not really my style though. Personality or looks wise. Never really got into the blonde bimbo look myself. And she's nowhere near what I'd call a fat girl. Just my opinion of course. :-)
6 years

Thought i'd share a bit of a bittersweet memory.

I was her first real boyfriend. We met on a website for bbw's but all her pics were only of her face. And we never discussed her weight before me met.

Turns out she was much, much larger than she had on her profile. Never asked her how much but probably 450+. I never asked her directly why she lied on her profile and only sent pics of her face.

Turns out because the only other guy she'd met online tried to make her his "dirty little secret" and when she told him how that made her feel he told her she was so fat she should be grateful he'd even be with her in private.

It broke my heart to hear that story and so the next time we went out I made sure to hold her hand the entire time. And any time someone would give us a strange look I'd pull her closer. She told me later how much that meant to her and it made me so happy. Sadly it didn't work out between us. But she was so terribly sweet and just one of the most adorable little people I ever met. Well..."little" being a relative term I guess.
6 years

Dark feederism

A girl isn't really and truly fat if she can do anything more than blink. Anything less than that is just a good start.
6 years
12   loading