How fat would you like to be?

I started at 175 then gained 65lbs over about a year and I’m 240 now. I wanted to make it to 300 eventual but after the gain I think 340 sounds good to
5 years

Tease me please

I’m begging you to tell me that I’m a fat sloby sow

Burgerqween@sarahah.com
Bigburgerqween@gmail.com
5 years

Was a feeder now a feedee?

When I decided to transition to genial the role kind of flipped for me. Now I want to be super fat. I think it’s so much more satisfying than being a feeder. But I guess maybe I was repressing the feedee in me and being an FA/ feeder was the only way I could engage that side of myself
5 years

Fuking a x now that you're fat and the haven't seen you since you're fat

I haven’t but I do think fat sex is so much better. Lol well At least I enjoy sex more after the gain
5 years

Help - my girlfriend wants to stop gaining

I don’t think it’s right to try and fatten someone without consent.

You should be honest and tell her that your attracted to chubbyness and you don’t mind her weight gain. Best case scenario she feels more comfortable chubby. Worst case she feels inadequately chubby.

if you want to make it work all you can do is accept her body the way it is and be supportive of her no matter her choice
5 years

Foods that make gainers feel healthy?

Trail mix with nuts and dried fruit and chocolate are always good. Plus they’re pretty high in calories as well. I you can also take it anywhere to
5 years

When food falls on your belly

Now that my belly has gotten so big whenever I drop or spill any food it lands on it. Making me look like even more of a slob. The fatter I get the worse it gets to. I never even thought of it before I was fat
5 years
12   loading