Too fat for sex - anyone experienced this?

I wrote a story about this topic: https://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view?id=308377

My goal here was to imagine what sex would be like at a given weight, increase the feedee's weight until that was no longer possible, and repeat.
2 years

Ff authors - earning accounts

Thank you for the response; this was informative.
2 years

Ff authors - earning accounts

Looking at fantasyfeeder.com/about/authors:

When a member clicks to view your content and then goes on to upgrade, you get 50% of the subscription payment

Each time a repeat payment is made, you get 20% commission, for up to 12 months or until the subscription is cancelled

"Go on to upgrade" here refers to getting a Fantasy upgrade, I assume, given that that's what the page linked to on clicking into a premium story as a non-upgraded user describes.

I have a few questions about this system:

If the reader wants to get a Combined upgrade, or gets a Fantasy upgrade via any method other than clicking into a story, would I be correct in saying that no author receives any payment?

What percentage of premium readers purchase Fantasy upgrades associated with a certain author vs. Fantasy/Combined upgrades associated with no author? i.e. what percentage of the premium readerbase can premium authors expect to be able to monetise?

Can a reader's Fantasy upgrade result in payments to multiple authors, or only one?

If the reader purchases a Fantasy upgrade via clicking into a premium story, and uses that Fantasy upgrade to read premium stories by multiple different authors, would I be correct in saying that only the author whose story was initially clicked into will ever receive any payment?

Are most of these upgrades concentrated in just a few popular stories, or do they tend to be spread out among a lot of stories?

If the reader purchases a Fantasy upgrade via clicking into a premium story, and the author of that story never releases another story (or alternatively, the reader consciously chooses not to read stories from that author), would I be correct in saying that regardless of this, that single author continues to receive 20% of that reader's ongoing Fantasy upgrade fee, and that the reader cannot choose to revoke that payment or transfer it to another author?
2 years

Delayed effects of heavy cream 0_o

Are there any records of long term experiences with heavy cream?

It seems like everyone who sets out on a journey of long term heavy cream consumption mysteriously never report back. Those who do report back at all seem to have done it for a week, maybe two, and then stop.

Has anyone been able to commit? What was your experience?
2 years

Gender neutral stories

I've just posted another gender-neutral story and been forced to not only pick one of two genders for the feedee, but to also assign a label to the orientation of the relationship. All labels are incorrect and now the description of my story is misleading. Please add the option for gender neutral stories.
3 years

Writers of ff

girlcrisis:
Thanks for the reply. To be honest I'd never stumbled across any of your writing before so I'm having a nice time working my way through your stories.

I do feel like this website's very limited criteria for "quality" is very skewed towards very long stories posted in multiple parts while shorter stories (which tend to be the pure feedist smut/erotica) sink very quickly.

Funnily enough that's one of the reasons I've since moved my writing to tumblr (which is why I don't have a lot of writing on my profile). It's nice to post on FF and know that for a few hours your story is on top of the world, but it doesn't last long. Posting on tumblr can feel like yelling into a void sometimes, but so long as someone's reblogging, your work is always relevant. I find it a lot more validating.

If you were interested in seeing more of my stuff, I'm yourfattestcow (yourfattestcow.tumblr.com), but my blog is marked explicit even though there's no pictures on it so you might have an easier time looking through the 'by yours truly' tag on tumbex (tumbex.com/yourfattestcow.tumblr/posts)

girlcrisis:
I do feel like a bit of character development can heighten things if the story has a shame/humiliation theme (which tbh is very much My Thing)

I guess there's a use case for it. It's definitely a skill to be able to write a long-form, relatively mundane plot, but still make it both interesting and hot. You make a good point about the parts of this kink that are rooted in character requiring character development to work well - that's not something I'd considered. More power to you, if you're blessed with that skill. I guess I have some reading to do.
3 years

Writers of ff

For me, the scenario always come first - I'll get some idea of oh, hey, this would be pretty cool to write about - it'll probably be a fleeting glimmer of arousal from something entirely unrelated that I'll make a note of and develop into something writable later. I have a couple on my phone right now.

I do a lot of writing elsewhere and for me the scenario/situation/core concept always comes first. I know writers who focus on characters, and writers who will write a whole thing just to set up a funny line they thought of, and there's no wrong approach - just different ways of enjoying it.

One thing I don't want, personally, is long plots with highly-developed characters, and I see so many of those that honestly it's gotten to the point where if I see a story where the main character is even named, I just skip it. If I wanted to read an actual story with character development and the like, I'd look elsewhere - the chance of a writer being really good at both actual story stuff and feederism stuff is super slim. (But maybe that's why I've not yet been able to get into rp.)

I write in the first and second person so neither me nor the reader get bogged down in unnecessary stuff like character details. It's always about what happens and what situation the characters end up in - it's just about the feederism stuff. That way I don't really end up with a plot, but more of an explanation for how this crazy situation I've come up with can develop from the reader's assumed starting point.
3 years

Share your dark fantasies

My feeder will restrict my communication.

The only person I will see on a daily basis will be them. They will have complete control over the words that enter and exit my brain every single day. They will be free to reprogramme me.

I won't be allowed to talk. The only method I'll have of expressing affection is by eating. I'll eat because I'm hungry, I'll eat to thank my feeder, I'll eat to tell my feeder I love them. It will all come to mean the same thing.

They'll only give me commands, and those commands will only be as long as they absolutely need to be. Stand up. Lie down. Eat. Get into the car. Drink it all. There will be no questions, only obedience. My feeder will never say anything else to me, ever.

In time, as I am filled with commands, and nuanced conversation becomes a distant memory, I will come to redefine my feeder's instructions as displays of affection by themselves. I'll have an imaginary language. They tell me to eat, and I eat. A full conversation. No words needed. It doesn't matter how my feeder interprets that.

My vocabulary will slowly disappear. Without any stimulation, so will my intelligence. With every order I obey, I become a little less like a person and a little more like a doll.

Once my feeder's absolute control is normalised and irrevocable, they will be able to do what they like. They can tell me to come with them to meet my old friends. My old friends will be understandably shocked at what I've become. They'll ask me if I'm okay. I can't answer that. I have no way of understanding what that means. It's not an instruction. I will simply be too dumb to answer.

My feeder will say eat, and I will eat; whatever relationships I had with anyone but my feeder will die there and then. I will only be able to understand them. I will only be able to act out their desires. I will only be able to grow for them, and I won't be able to do anything else. I will belong to them, in mind and body, my soul long lost to their whims.
3 years

Introducing: new audio books feature

Seems like the audio books are just the text of the story passed through a text-to-speech thingy. Will authors be offered the ability to record their own audio books? If not, what's the benefit of paying for this over copy-pasting the article text into some speech tool?
4 years

Dumbing down while gaining

Seems like a carrot-and-stick approach would be most effective.

First, the stick: dehumanise your feedee. They're a vessel for fat and all this "person" nonsense is getting in the way. If your feedee is just an object, it can't think, so call it "it" like it deserves. You'll want to discourage any behaviour that deviates from this role, such as excessive motion or trying to communicate. There'll be certain necessities such as bladder relief but this should be kept to a minimum. A particularly bratty feedee will need to be punished, and as food should be the only thing it values, food should be what is sanctioned.

The carrot: reward good behaviour. Blind, obedient consumption should be rewarded with more food. Your feedee will crave mental stimulation, so reward good behaviour with empty-calorie entertainment such as children's cartoons (ideally in a different language - you don't want it practising communication skills). You should try to wean them off this eventually, though, as in the long run you want it to be able to derive all the entertainment it needs from consumption. Eventually the only behaviour you should be rewarding is no behaviour at all.

Or if you're looking to make your feedee a fat cow, you probably want to keep it in the same place as animals. This would be an entirely different path of dumbing down, as instead of becoming an unthinking shell your feedee will deteriorate into a wild animal for you to ranch. Keep it in a barn with cows, dress it to match (either in cowprint or not at all), and feed it at the same time and in the same amounts.

Either way, the most critical stick you have is its food addiction. You need to make its life revolve around what you put into its mouth. At all times it should be craving more and that effects the perfect opportunity to punish unwanted behaviour by withholding that. Following that one rule should allow to assert unequivocable control over your unthinking, food-addicted, ever-growing feedee.
4 years
12   loading