Dumbing down while gaining

BBWcreator82:
No one on this site has the patience for that anymore.

You're about six years too late!

If there's some 6 year-old thread discussing this topic in enough detail that there's zero point in any further discussion, please link, because that sounds hot as hell.
Otherwise, why bother shutting someone down like that? Genuinely what's your intent?
4 years

Feedee has a partner

Wanttomakeyoufatter:
she just won't tell the partner.

It's cheating.

It's up to you where you place your moral standards. Hers seem pretty low.

If the partner was aware and totally cool with it, all good! But either that's not the case, or she's lying to make you feel more romantically involved.
4 years

Gender neutral stories

I just posted a story and was disappointed with the lack of gender neutral options.

Often I'll write a story where the main character has no specified gender such that any reader can slot themselves into it. By having to label it as "male" or "female", and then having to label the story as either straight or gay/lesbian, I feel like I've already knocked out half of my potential readership.

And that's to say nothing of nonbinary or genderfluid people who might want to read stories without having to force themselves into a gender role.

Can we mark stories' characters as gender-neutral? And, by extension, can those characters appear regardless of which gender is chosen for "character gaining weight" in the search?
4 years

Share your dark fantasies

GrowingLoveHandles: You need to post this as a story.

Consider it done. fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

I wiped the original post to replace it with the link, given that it's been quoted twice anyway.
4 years

Obvious brain washing

yes baby, come on now, it's time to eat. open wide for me.

what's that? you're still full from earlier? but you can't be, you haven't eaten since yesterday! no, no, I'm quite sure, and I would know best, wouldn't I?

I fed you an hour ago? no, silly, don't you remember? you woke up just now and it's time for breakfast. ah, of course - being down here, doing nothing day in day out except eat what I tell you to eat, it's no wonder you can't tell today from tomorrow! and in the dark, I suppose you wouldn't know what time it is.

now, open wide so I can put the tube in. you're on a diet, remember? you have to eat exactly what I say if you want to lose to lose weight. ten thousand calories are ready to go! what's that? no, it's not two thousand and it never has been, how many times do I have to tell you? now hurry up and drink your breakfast - yes, all of it - so you can lose weight for me. because we don't want to keep you in this bed forever, do we? no! don't try to get up! you're not ready yet. just a little longer, okay? just a few more meals. yes, I know I said that last time - no baby, that was yesterday, not months ago. you're getting confused again.

go back to sleep, baby. it's nearly time for breakfast.
5 years

Fetish/preference signs

Mapping each sub-kink to a colour is making a problem out of nothing, imo. We've already got the kinks and we've already picked the colours, based on the original flag. Why map anything to anything?

It's not like someone is going to wear a flag that's just one colour and say that it's a more specific feederism flag. They'll wear the whole flag and tell people "I accept all of this but actually I'm only into this bit of it" instead

Also - mapping non-feedist kinks to a colour seems counterintuitive to me. You've mapped black to BDSM related stuff, but that's got nothing to do with feederism at all. There's already a BDSM Pride and Leather Pride flag. Have the feederism colours just be for feederism. There's nothing stopping someone from wearing more than one flag.
5 years

Share your dark fantasies

It's the weekend. She ties me to the bedframe, says, "let's see if you can avoid getting up until Monday". She spends the weekend feeding me. I'm not allowed to leave the bed. For 48 hours I am powerless under the whim of my stomach and her hands.

In the week we go our own ways, living our lives. We meet up next weekend. She ties me down, gives me the same challenge again. Don't get up. I'm happy to obey. She feeds me. I eat.

Every weekend, we meet again. Every weekend, she ties me down, and makes me fatter. Months go by.

In the week, I start to struggle. Getting out of bed is harder. Moving around at work is harder. It gets to the point where every day is a battle against my weight.

On the weekend, she ties me up like she always does, but the bonds are no longer taut. I'm held in place by my own fat. She feeds me, like she always does, and on Monday morning, I can't get up. No matter what I do.

New challenge: don't get up this week, either. Call in sick. It's fine, it's just this once. I spend a week in her bed, loose bonds tied uselessly to my wrists and ankles. i eat, and I eat.

Monday comes, and I can't get up.

New challenge: Don't get up ever again.
5 years

Girlfriend’s weight gain/how to bring up feederism

She did catch me early on in or relationship, on big cuties, and later talked to me

She definitely already knows. You see something like this, it's not the sort of thing you forget.

Talk to her. Be completely honest about what you want. Accept that she might not want the same thing. Once everything is out in the open and no one is in the closet, then you can start to work on a compromise. She might even be in the exact same place that you are.
5 years
12   loading