What's your ideal immobile partner?

I think how comfortable she is with her body depends a lot on the feeder. A woman can weigh 110lbs and still find herself overweight or find other faults. It's our task to make them see themselves through our eyes.

I've been working for at least a year on my wife now, and she's slowly, very slowly adjusting into "I'm sexy THIS way"
6 years

Fat or skinny face on a ssbbw?

I love it when the whole person is layered in fat, including the face. Double chin is super sexy.

When my wife was at her heaviest she had a nice round face, thick cheeks. Love it!
6 years

Any other feeders like to track?

I like the stats a lot. It’s one thing to feel her large belly, to have its weight numb my hand when I put my hand under it at night, but it’s something else to know she weighs 205 lbs. To know in the past 365 days she had gone up by 17 lbs.

I also like tracking her calorie intake. It helps me to guess where her weight will be at. That’s handy for the days that she doesn’t weigh herself. Those days are often a great gift, because she is at least a day too late to apply the brakes, but they can cause such a weight gain that a diet period will follow. By tracking her calories, and predicting her weight, I can slow her down or speed her up when needed.
6 years
1516171819   loading