Dating app tips?

So I’ve approached dating apps looking to make actual connections with people I wouldn’t have otherwise met. But it can always lead to a new connection. With that being said, the feederism kink in me is always present. Although I have only encountered 1 woman who was a feedee and we came to our mutual interaction within the feederism community by calling each other out on it, only to later find out we grew up 5 miles away and never knew who the other was growing up in a small rural town (when this “like” happened was 10+ years later and no longer in that town and we were about 60 miles away. We still keep in contact). But outside that instance, I have found being yourself outside the kink and getting to make a connection with someone you like that you matched with may allow the opportunity to share more. Make sense? Some people might be put off by it and that is something that should be accepted up front, but if you’re already bbw size, chances are that who you go out with is attracted to big women. Subtle cues also have a strong impact. Suggest action that would be acceptable oppose to rejection. Lastly the slow burn is much more enjoyable and rewarding than getting it all at once if you’re seeking a romantic relationship. For instance, I’ve been in a relationship for almost a year. She was tiny, very picky with food and poked at her plate on our dates. I loved her personality, conversation was great and she had strong values and character. Other qualities I admire. Fast forward, I was upfront about my attraction for bigger curvy women. She asked for examples of images and I showed some conservative examples from sites like this. Now we have casual banter about what she should eat, what I’m going to make her, surprise desserts. She’s gaining and we’ve talked about it. Granted, she’s still small by many standards, but the point I’m making is that I value the connection more than my kink. The kink is happening without being forced, she knows that but we don’t objectively acknowledge it. So in your case find that comfortable state where you’re getting to know someone and being your authentic self and the coyly introducing the kink. In the long term you could establish a solid connection and also have someone that is by your side. That’s my rambling two sense…lol
1 year

Stuffing without gaining?

ShivaSmoke:
I love stuffing myself, but have to stay in shape to keep my job. Do you guys know any good foods that will bloat me up for a night of fun without adding a ton of calories?

I’m sure there’s plenty of things you might have seen already, and possibly tried. But why not just the perception around you by being you? If it’s yoga, there’s a good chance more on you might be healing for those that join you and allow further acceptance and relatability within themselves and others. Don’t do what you have to do for a job. Be you, and if that’s the line of work you’re in, it’s more than possible.
2 years

Anyone a smoker?

@Proud2beMe

I totally understand what you’re saying in regards to it being the inhalation and also vaping seeming more expensive. When I stopped smoking, after 8 years, it was only because I switched to Juul. Their device mimicked the drag of a cigarette and gave a nice buzz. However with the cost of everything going up...I did switch it up to a nicsalt device and buying juice. And I will say it costs much less. Much can be purchased online and I found the adjustment from cigarettes to nic salt took less than a month. You or anyone else reach out if you’re curious about more info! Best of luck!
2 years