Male/non-binary looking for men in california looking for encouragement/erotic play

Some folks come here looking for genuine romance. I am — not — one of those people. After suffering a devastating loss (recently widowed), I am ready to meet and greet again, but purely for the sake of eroticism, not monogamy. I believe strictly erotic relationships can be as meaningful as strictly monogamous or platonic relationships, so I am still looking for genuine connections, just not something that would lead to a walk down the isle. I’m perfectly happy to talk to, role play with, encourage, and/or hook-up with men who are single or in open relationships. BE AWARE I WILL — ONLY — MEET GUYS AT LEAST AGE 30 OR OLDER (my preference is 40+).

I am Non-Binary/GenderQueer. I'm Assigned Male At Birth [AMAB] - I look like a guy but don't ID as one. My birth certificate and ID documents have all been changed to reflect I am non-binary (X) - hence my username. I suffer gender dysphoria and body dysmorphia which is why I take very few pictures. My gender is complicated, so if you have questions just ask. I use he/she/they pronouns interchangeably, though defaulting to he/him is fine. Call me "X" until we get to know each other.

I am looking for guys who enjoy and require regular encouragement (both online and in-person) to meet their weight gaining goals and to have casual companionship. As your potential encourager as well as friend-with-benefits, I have a variety of interests (aside from getting you fat or getting you off), such as true crime, comic books and animation, the paranormal (I enjoy tarot reading in case anyone is interested) and socio-political discourse (I lean left, f-ck the right).

I'm strictly into men and I have a long-standing fetish subbing for/servicing dominant type guys regardless of orientation. So if you’re a man who enjoys having your muscles and gut adored as well as having your ego stroked (among other things) on a day to day basis, I’d love to chat and/or hook-up with you. I will enthusiastically treat you as a gluttonous God-King. Goof-balls, dorks and otherwise self-styled comedians are equally appealing.

In terms of encouragement, my ideal body type to worship is a man with a muscular or lean frame who already has or intends to grow an enormous, hard, wrecking ball-shaped gut (a minimum of 60 inches). If you like the idea of having a belly big enough it completely eclipses someone while they service you (or if your belly has already reached that size), we'd get along great. I enjoy encouraging muscle growth and weight gain as a direct extension of a guy’s masculinity.

Other kinks include Ageplay (DD/lb, CG/L); specifically, I enjoy the Brat/Brat Tamer dynamic because aggravating Daddy is entertaining (to be clear, I'm Little/Middle or Baby Dom, NOT a Daddy). I'm typically a SUB as mentioned above but as a switch, I DO enjoy being a Little/Brat/Baby DOM to Ball-Gut Daddies. In my experience, men who are usually extraordinarily dominant hit a certain point where they want someone else to act their puppeteer. In that respect, I prefer having Pet BULLS instead of pet pigs; For me, a Pet Bull is interested in both fat and muscle growth and driven by a need to breed. Men with impregnation kink (NOT MPreg, to be clear) always fascinate me. Lastly, I’m into vore roleplay, so if you’ve ever fantasized about shoving someone down your throat, I volunteer as tribute.

I must emphasize that I greatly enjoy chatting with hypersexual men So even if you’re not on the Queer spectrum but like to just chat about what gets you off I’d be happy to hear from you and/or arrange to meet in person.

I never message first, so drop me a line. If you find yourself at full-mast after reading my profile, that’s a good indication you should message me. I want to know why. Take note: I'm a lot more likely to reply if you send me a paragraph vs a one word introduction. Eroticism is both a physical and cerebral pursuit for me, so it's somewhat important I know right off the bat you can string together coherent sentences, especially if you intend to meet in person. Let your words match the energy in your pants.

Fully STD/STI screened and negative. Fully vaccinated: COVID + booster/Monkeypox. Taking Truvada (PrEP). Allergy alert: I have cats.

Final note: I will NOT respond to blank or faceless profiles.
3 months

How did you found out that you like fat people?

Cartoons where male characters would have an instant but temporary weight gain through a ridiculous amount of binge eating (ex: Shaggy)
7 months

What does fat symbolize to you?

Masculine power. A belly on a man signifies authority in the same way muscular biceps do.
7 months

Male/non-binary looking for men in california looking for encouragement/erotic play

Some folks come here looking for genuine romance. I am — not — one of those people. After suffering a devastating loss (recently widowed), I am ready to meet and greet again, but purely for the sake of eroticism, not monogamy. I believe strictly erotic relationships can be as meaningful as strictly monogamous or platonic relationships, so I am still looking for genuine connections, just not something that would lead to a walk down the isle. I’m perfectly happy to talk to, role play with, encourage, and/or hook-up with men who are single or in open relationships. BE AWARE I WILL — ONLY — MEET GUYS AT LEAST AGE 30 OR OLDER (my preference is 40+).

I am Non-Binary/GenderQueer. I'm Assigned Male At Birth [AMAB] - I look like a guy but don't ID as one. My birth certificate and ID documents have all been changed to reflect I am non-binary (X) - hence my username. I suffer gender dysphoria and body dysmorphia which is why I take very few pictures. My gender is complicated, so if you have questions just ask. I use he/she/they pronouns interchangeably, though defaulting to he/him is fine.

I am looking for guys who enjoy chatting (Kik, Discord, WhatsApp, Signal) and require regular encouragement (both online and in-person) to meet their weight gaining goals (if we're only chatting and not meeting, minimum age is 25+). As your potential encourager as well as friend-with-benefits, I have a variety of interests (aside from getting you fat or getting you off), such as true crime, comic books and animation, the paranormal (I enjoy tarot reading in case anyone is interested) and socio-political discourse (I lean left, f-ck the right).

I'm strictly into men and I have a long-standing fetish subbing for/servicing dominant type guys regardless of orientation. So if you’re a man who enjoys having your muscles and gut adored as well as having your ego stroked (among other things) on a day to day basis, I’d love to chat and/or hook-up with you. I will enthusiastically treat you as a gluttonous God-King. Goof-balls, dorks and otherwise self-styled comedians are equally appealing.

In terms of encouragement, my ideal body type to worship is a man with a muscular or lean frame who already has or intends to grow an enormous, hard, wrecking ball-shaped gut (a minimum of 60 inches). If you like the idea of having a belly big enough it completely eclipses someone while they service you (or if your belly has already reached that size), we'd get along great. I enjoy encouraging muscle growth and weight gain as a direct extension of a guy’s masculinity. I'm a voyeur, so I love getting regular notifications with pictures and/or videos keeping me abridged of your progress (please keep in mind this is a requirement if you want long-term encouragement from me. The Virgo in me always wants to catalog and document everything). I must stress I do NOT encourage immobility. Part of the appeal/stimulation for me is a man having the physical strength to carry/maneuver his enormous weight.

Other kinks include Ageplay (DD/lb, CG/L); specifically, I enjoy the Brat/Brat Tamer dynamic because aggravating Daddy is entertaining (to be clear, I'm Little/Middle or Baby Dom, NOT a Daddy). I'm typically a SUB as mentioned above but as a switch, I DO enjoy being a Little/Brat/Baby DOM to Ball-Gut Daddies. In my experience, men who are usually extraordinarily dominant hit a certain point where they want someone else to act their puppeteer. In that respect, I prefer having Pet BULLS instead of pet pigs; For me, a Pet Bull is interested in both fat and muscle growth and driven by a need to breed. Men with impregnation kink (NOT MPreg, to be clear) always fascinate me. Lastly, I’m into vore roleplay, so if you’ve ever fantasized about shoving someone down your throat, I volunteer as tribute.

I must emphasize that I greatly enjoy chatting with hypersexual men So even if you’re not on the Queer spectrum but like to just chat about what gets you off I’d be happy to hear from you and/or arrange to meet in person.

I never message first, so drop me a line. If you find yourself at full-mast after reading my profile, that’s a good indication you should message me. I want to know why. Take note: I'm a lot more likely to reply if you send me a paragraph vs a one word introduction. Eroticism is both a physical and cerebral pursuit for me, so it's somewhat important I know right off the bat you can string together coherent sentences, especially if you intend to meet in person. Let your words match the energy in your pants.

Full STD/STI screened and negative. Fully vaccinated: COVID + booster/Monkeypox. Taking Truvada (PrEP). Allergy alert: I have cats.

Final note: I will not respond to blank or faceless profiles.

I have kik, skype, discord, snapchat and whatsapp

7 months

Age and feederism

I think part of it may be people are likely to become monogamously partnered as they get older and abandon any kink-related activities/membership sites.
5 years

Vore roleplay (male roleplayers)

A post just for men on here who may be interested in vore:

I’m interested in HUMAN/HUMAN RPs. I prefer Alpha male types. Generally dominant personalities and egotists.

Essentially, if you’d be a vore pred in real life were is not for a pesky thing like reality getting in the way, I want to chat with you.

Scenarios I’m into:

M/F

M/M

Same-Size Oral

Fatal/Digestion

Non-Fatal/Safe

Multiple Prey

Men with gfs/Married men

Pred/Alpha Worship & Beta Submission

Muscle/Belly worship (sexual and/or platonic)

Verbal degradation

Ageplay (regressing my age only)

While I’m not into hardvore or excessive violence/gore, I DO love a great deal of antagonism on the part of the Pred. I’m a masochist, so I like being a target of rage/misplaced aggression. When I role play I am always PREY. I can RP as multiple prey, male or female. Basically, I’ll play anyone in the story that isn’t the Pred.

thevoreboy.deviantart.com
6 years