Beer fans!!

Macro- breweries are good if you are just looking to get trashed. If I want taste, micro breweries and home brewed are the best. However, I'm drinking Samuel Adams Brown Ale and Warsteiner Dunkel atm..both have amazing flavor for widley distributed beer. A tad on the pricey side though.
15 years

Metalheads unite!

the16th6 wrote:
nl54 wrote:
the16th6 wrote:
the old metal fans thread was deleted when someone deleted their profile *pokes said person in the side but then says it's ok i luv ya anyhow!*

So how'bout it-where are the other Death Metal Freaks, Heavy Metal Bikers, Power Metal Nerds, Progressive Metal Intellectuals, Black Metal Extremists, and Other Metalhead StereoTypes!!?!!
and hey even those of you who might only like 2 Iron Maiden songs, you can play too!

come on out and let your tastes shine!

I myself am mainly into DeathMetal, mostly early 90's stuff from Florida(/Buffalonians who moved to Florida...) & Sweden but i love just about all styles/eras of DeathMetal!!!

If You like early 90's Death/Black, you must check out Sweden's Necrophobic. Haunting, talented evil

indeed, The Nocturnal Silence is barbed wire on fire
excellent album-the ones after that kinda let me down though :[

I agree, that is their top album! But I do have to say that Bloodhymns has some outstanding songs also.
15 years

Beer fans!!

timesplitter2006 wrote:
I love lagers. Especially Yuengling and Budweiser. I do like ales, too, but I really prefer lagers. There's a lager similar to Yuengling that's brewed here in PA, USA called Lion's Head, if anyone is within their distribution territory or visits here, you should check it out. It's mad cheap since it's locally brewed. ^-^

Never tried that brand, I'll put it on the list though. I love trying new beers. Here in West Virginia we have a brew called Mountaineer Ale, it's good, but sadly $8+ a sixer smiley
15 years

Metalheads unite!

[quote]empressfat wrote:
AHHHH im so happy about this thread. To list is way too much smiley but here goes
Im a black metal extremist over here its all about Destroyer 666, Satanic Warmaster, Nokturnal Mortum, Limbonic Art, Beherit, Carpathian Forest, I shalt beomce , Enthroned, Mayhem, Burzum, Sargiest, Lord Belial
As for death metal and goregrind
Monstrosity, Repulsion, Lord Gore, Prostitute Disfigurment, Devourment, Impaled, Carcass, Abysmal Torment, Massacre, Ressurection, Cannibal Corpse, Avulsed ahh theres so much.

I <3 metal.[/quote

Slavic souls unite!!
15 years

Beer fans!!

Sinfullyjiggly wrote:
Im a beer fan, but not hardcore.
I drink what I know and like, and thats Alexander Keiths.

I've had the Lager style, good beer! I really want to try their stout, but for some reason I never get around to it.
15 years

Beer fans!!

Greetings, beer lovers! What are your favorite brews and why? I love everything from chocolate/coffee stouts to Belgian lagers. Discuss!
15 years

Metalheads unite!

Btw...for anyone that appreciates real metal, be sure and check out my Youtube and add me as a friend smiley www.youtube.com/user/fa272 UP THE IRONS!!!
15 years

Metalheads unite!

the16th6 wrote:
the old metal fans thread was deleted when someone deleted their profile *pokes said person in the side but then says it's ok i luv ya anyhow!*

So how'bout it-where are the other Death Metal Freaks, Heavy Metal Bikers, Power Metal Nerds, Progressive Metal Intellectuals, Black Metal Extremists, and Other Metalhead StereoTypes!!?!!
and hey even those of you who might only like 2 Iron Maiden songs, you can play too!

come on out and let your tastes shine!

I myself am mainly into DeathMetal, mostly early 90's stuff from Florida(/Buffalonians who moved to Florida...) & Sweden but i love just about all styles/eras of DeathMetal!!!

If You like early 90's Death/Black, you must check out Sweden's Necrophobic. Haunting, talented evil
15 years

Metalheads unite!

I have been into metal since I was 8, and never looked back. My all time favorite is Mercyful Fate/King Diamond. May the flame eternally burn! \m/
15 years
1718192021   loading