Sick of being lonely

Ninjabread Girl wrote:
flashedeeprom wrote:
I've tried everything I can think of.

You haven't BECAUSE:

I'm not particularly social when it comes to big groups of people,

You don't have to become the belle of the ball, but having solid friends and being social with good people might cure this thing they call loneliness.

I've been alone since November of last year. It has affected my work, my mental health (I am now on two anti depressants).

That's a heck of a lot of pressure to put on someone. You are making the girl the savior of your mental health. Seriously, I don't know many people who'd sign up willingly for that.

I'm sorry you're depressed and feel lonely, but having a girlfriend seriously won't be the magic bullet you're looking for.

It seems like you are taking a girl and making her your entire world and that's not healthy. I'd also chat with your doctor about your anti depressants. You need to love and respect yourself before you can expect anyone else to follow suite and if you have depression problems it might be best to chat with your doctor again and make sure the meds are working properly.

"That's a heck of alot pressure. You are making the girl the saviour of your mental health."

I agree. You have to be happy with YOU before you can make someone else happy. If you are completely dependant on someone else for your wellbeing and self worth, it will eventually send them running for the hills because it will drive them insane.
12 years

The walking dead season 2

[quote]quintessence wrote:
I'm a little irked. Big fan of the show, but last season, if you remember when they doused themselves with the blood and entrails from the dead guy so the zombies wouldn't smell them when they were trying to escape from the city...how do they reconcile that with this year and them just being able to hide under cars, like if they can't see you you're good?

Good point. It could very well be a visually based thing, considering when they covered themselves in entrails that they were walking in plain sight the undead.
12 years

How to tell her my preferences

In my opinion, you have to wait until the subject presents itself. Or during a makeout session, just tell her "Hey, I really like the way (insert body part) feels or looks, it's sexy. You don't have to come right out and say "I love fat women." The way you touch or squeeze her, and the little inuendos will be enough for her to get the point. Now if she directly asks you if you like big ladies, then let it fly smiley
12 years

Feeling a bit queasy

Yeah. Drinking to much water can kill you. It dillutes your brain. If your going to bloat on water, make sure you eat something first to soak up the majority.
12 years

The walking dead season 2

Did anyone else watch the first episode of the second season last night? If so, what are your thoughts? I thought it was amazing, looks like it's shaping up to be killer.
12 years

Anyone into facesitting....

Ariday wrote:
I don't want to just sit on a man's face. I want his mouth open and his tongue out and I'm sort of just riding his face... and when I bump into his nose and it hits my area... well I love that too.

I always advise the man to grip my hips tightly when I know he's getting uncomfortable so I know I need to get off him for a bit. Also, I suggest sitting on his face in the 69 position, that way if you need to get off him quickly, it's usually easier to just sort of rock or slide forward instead of having to climb off him or swing your leg around and your body off his face. I find this works better for me. Just a thought.

This! I could never have a woman sit on my face and resist licking her delicious bottom.
12 years

Would you kill to eat?

"Would you kill to eat?" If I HAD to for survival, then yes. I would before I would allow my family or myself to starve.
12 years

Fatty girl with flat breasts

It all comes down to genetics in how weight and growth is distributed on your body.
12 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

Well, I would prefer a combo of both roll and beer belly look, like Treasure Bombshell. The big, bloated overfed look at the top with lots of hanging softness on the bottom. But, most women have one or the other. I'm torn on this issue, to be honest.
12 years
23456   loading