Confused :s

"Why would you NOT be attracted to big ladies?" Pure preference. I know many guys who like the little girl look (I.e. small breasts, petite frame, etc.) Why does someone like chocolate more than vanilla? They just do. Sometimes you can't explain why. Though, I can say why I prefer fat ladies. It's the whole look and feel of the body smiley
12 years

Looking into christianity?

ItsMeGod wrote:
I'm an atheist, so I'll get that out of the way. I was a Christian earlier in life, then an agnostic in denial for several years.

There's no magic bullet to happiness. And most religions require some degree of sacrifice. Your life will change if you make a commitment to a religion, and that may not always mean welcome or happy changes. However, it may give you a sense of meaning and satisfaction.

We all have different priorities and needs in life - some need or want religion and some don't.

I think it's worth it regardless to examine your own life. Do you need a sense of purpose? Get involved with a charitable organization, volunteer at a soup kitchen, something.

Talk to credit counselors and find ways to get out of debt. Go out and meet new friends - through sites online or just ask your friends to introduce you to some people they know. Family, too.

To find happiness, I think it's really important to identify the sources that are making you unhappy first. If you genuinely believe in a God, Jesus, what have you, make a go of joining a religion.

But getting involved in a religion if you can't or just don't believe in it is just asking for trouble.

"And most religions require some degree of sacrifice." That seems to be the underlying theme of all of them, mainly the Abrahamic faiths. Sacrifice pleasure in the here and now, and you will be rewarded after death. Also, you must believe claims that have absolutely no evidence to back them up.
12 years

Looking into christianity?

I'm not religious because I care whether or not my beliefs are true. That being said, if you feel like religion brings you some sort of comfort, I say go for it. Just don't expect others to believe it unless you can back it up with evidence.
12 years

Big sexy (new show on tlc)

AriaBombshell wrote:
I enjoy the show. It's good fun. I don't like how they showed the BBW club and portrayed all the guys as losers though. I go to bashes and events all the time, and have met some really awesome people.

Yeah, I didn't like that part either. It portrayed all the men as creepy, ugly weirdos. Maybe that is just what was there that night at the bar? Who knows. I know quite a few BBW's who have a decent to good looking normal guy who isn't a creep. That being said, the show is new. It might get better.
12 years

Tall girls?

Generally I like short, round women. Shorter than me anyhow. I'm exactley 6 ft. That being said, I wouldn't dismiss a tall lady off hand if I found her to be sexy.
12 years

How many people here are in shape and seeking a feedee/fat person

I am a male around 185 pounds. Not into gaining or fat on myself, but I absolutely adore it on a lady. It is a contrast thing to some extent, such a turn on.
12 years

Drinking and belly

I love beer. My gut has become bigger since I have started drinking it frequently. If you are trying to gain, a sixer a day would defintely put the belly on you.
12 years

Big sexy (new show on tlc)

Has anyone watched this yet? If so, what are your thoughts? Here is a preview of the show if you are not familiar with it.

12 years

Finding the right guy on ff?

Guys or girls should not expect a reply if you only come off with a general one liner. That being said, sometimes you will get no reply even if your message is interesting. Some folks get many pm's per day. Don't take it personal if you get no reply, but don't let it be a reason to make yo give up trying smiley
12 years

Eating 7 hotdogs

SensualDistender wrote:
nl54 wrote:
I saw a video of a woman named PlumpPrincess eating 7 hotdogs in a single, unedited film of 10 minutes. Pretty impressive, though this seems like small potatos compared to what some can pack down. I'm curious. What is the most you can eat in a single sitting?

Discuss.

Almost every "stuffing" video I've seen has breaks in the sequence. Some are barely noticeable but there are few stuffing videos that are continuous and "un cut." I don't know about the hot dog one but I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

It is uncut. Hell, I could eat five in that amount of time, and I'm around 185 pounds. Some people nibble thier food, others take big bites and down it quickly. I was in the Navy. During basic training, people would complain that they only had 5 min to eat a meal. Being a fast eater by nature, I was used to it. I ate, and had time to chat a minute or so.
12 years
34567   loading