If you had to pick one little debbie cake...

Swiss Cake Rolls hands down.
12 years

Confused feelings... again...

arctictiger wrote:
well over the last few months I've gone from 84kgs (184.8lbs) to 88kgs (193.6lbs). There's a part of me that loves it and, to be straight up about it, is 'turning me on' so to speak. But most of me doesn't want it. I want to have a reasonable amount of fitness (and muscle) but definitely keep a bit of chub. But I just need some motivation to get started. But I am planning on getting a home gym, but that's once I finally get some money that I'm effectively inheriting, then move out of home, etc. (note: I want to be 82kg (180lbs), not really about the weight, just want the level of fitness and some muscle eh.)

What's your point of view on this?

I'll be honest. I don't like fat on myself, only on my partner. Self fattening is not sexualy stimulating for me. I currently weigh 204pds, and I should sit about 175-180 for my height and build. The extra weight in my belly is making my lower back hurt, plus it makes me feel lethargic. Feeling my own belly just doesn't have the same arousing effect as feeling someone else's, I'm sure most can relate smiley

On the other hand, I seem to have a dual mentallity. I have fantasized about having a ginormous belly that slaps my knees, and I LOVE the feeling of being completely stuffed. I suppose it's a love/hate relationship, but I just don't think fat looks good on my body.
12 years

Whole lotta love - fat women

A tribute album to some of the best songs about big ladies.
13 years

What's your "spot"?

Neck and nipples. I also like it when a girl sticks her tongue in my ear. Like a previous poster said, goosebumps from all three of those.
13 years

Skinny men vs bigger men

I worked with a big lady that had a fat husband. She said sex was exhausting, and that the only way that they could easily make love was doggy, and he had to sit his belly on her rear duirng the act. I would think a slim man and a big lady, or vice versa, would be more compatible sexually. But my opinion is just that, my opinion. To each his own. Whatever works best for you.
13 years

Is anyone else only attracted to this size in fantasy?

I've noticed it's mainly older men that don't mind admitting that they find bigger women attractive, and will publicly date them. Younger men in general are to concerned with what their friends think (aka fear of teasing, ridicule.)
13 years

2012, end of the world?

It's no more the end of the world in 2012 than 2,000 years ago. The writers of the New Testament thought that Christ would return within their lifetime.
13 years

The definition and concensus on "nice" personality types

Being nice and being a "pushover" are two different things. Being nice is treating soemone with respect, while being a pushover is letting someone walk on you, which indicates no confidence or subservient personality. When women say that a man is "too nice", it's a codeword for "he's a pussy."
13 years

First time with a bbw...

Does anyone else remember their first time with a big lady? The melting into that softness, feeling her warmth, etc. I thought too myself when it was over..."Thin ladies, what are those?" smiley

Anyone else care to share?
13 years
56789   loading