dom feedees/sub feeders?

I am a dominant feedee

the best donuts

Curious 1:
Its safe to say that we all here LOVE donuts, they are like our go-to snack for cheap, sweet calories smiley

Who, however, makes the best tasting donuts?

Shipley's
Krispy Kreme
Dunkin' Donuts
Large chains like Walmart
Regional grocery stores like Albertson's
A mom&pop shop we don't know about

Name your favorite place and why!

Krispy Kreme doughnuts have variety and a unique recipe for their glaze which is sugary, mouthwatering, and tastes great with coffee. Dunkin Doughnuts coffee to be exact.

so what games are you playing?

Lisa the Painful

looking for a foodie gal or submissive male feeders

I am a foodie and dominant feedee, I do not submit to any man other than the man I have already chosen to be with, I am only willing to be a switch for a woman.

Women: I want whatever you would like to offer as long as you aren't trying to roleplay or trying to get me to fuck your boyfriend.

Men: I only want your food and your allegiance to me, Lady Reina, as my submissive or slave.

-Stop sending me messages calling me things like toothpick or piggy I will block you.

-Stop sending me messages to roleplay I want this to happen for real. I don't roleplay.

I live stream videos of myself eating when I get large amounts of food or just playing video games so become a fan its completely free!

Sorry I'm not looking for feedees, I don't want to feed you I want to eat it all and become a marshmallow while you stay small.

I have a feabie and fetlife account as well.

https://www.feabie.com/Member/Details/reinaluna

https://fetlife.com/users/6696622

feed me tomorrow!

Does anyone want to try out a feedee/feeder situation tomorrow in GA? Take me to dinner and watch me scarf down food, bonus if you are a feeder who likes feeding guys or a cuck because my bf is only 129 lb and wanting to gain weight.

*edit: just to clarify I am still looking for female feeders

any interested female feeders in atl?

I am looking for people in the Atlanta area who like stuffing cute girls faces with food.

I would prefer women who are interested in asking about my daily meals, willing to meet for lunch sometimes, will come visit me at work/home to bring me her home cooking and to just make sure I eat 3 or 4 meals a day.

We can be friends and maybe more than friends eventually?

* location shout outs part 3*

Decatur, GA