Which story should i write?

Kinks are the best part ;-) looking forward to reading what you come up with.

B
5 years

Body statistics

6' 1" at 280-290 would be chubby with distinct breasts and a belly that was just beginning to fold over if he was naked, standing, full and relaxed.

Guys don't gain much in the butt typically, male weight gain goes mostly to the upper torso. Of course everybody is different.

B
5 years

Which story should i write?

Of the three the third sounds fun but is the weakest. First and second offer wonderful opportunities to explore the fetish from a woman's point of view.

However seems the first listed is the one you've spent the most thought on...plus you listed it first.

And being me, uas a bhm/fa/feedee, that's the one i'd most enjoy reading from a woman's perspective.

Built4com4t
5 years

Why is it some members' "about" page are blank

rare, only happened to me a couple times

curious why...
5 years

Tropes

Feel free to springboard off subject matter in any of my stories here...i've explored some pretty "out there" ideas..all mutually consensual, loving encouragement with practicality and reality ignored.

Ping me if you wanr more or have questions or comments..email or kik, my contact info in my profile.

Built4com4t (not for speed ;-) )
5 years

Not fitting in

have you set the story search fields here to either "romance" or "submission and domination"?

that's where those gentler/loving-ish stories you mention live ..and where most of my stories are

b
5 years

Chapters

not a problem:

"His belly had stretched until it was the colour of pale cream."

or

"From behind she slipped her arms around his incredible girth, her fingers tracing the undersides of the soft spare tyre spilling over his tight belt."

:-)
5 years

Chapters

my pleasure

anytime you've an urge to co-write, let me know...
it'd be an honor

my contact info is in my profile

b
5 years

Chapters

I just checked...the title and chapter fields are indeed gorked, so it's not you.

B
5 years
34567   loading