Breeders and gainers, a mythical combo?

Preggogainer:
I�m currently 5 months pregnant and have used this as an excuse to start gaining (something I have wanted all my life). I am up 25 lbs and am loving the comments about how big I�m getting (which people seem to feel more comfortable saying since I�m pregnant). I plan to keep gaining after the pregnancy.

karenjenk:
-
My sister... wow. she has 4 kids. and she never lost any of the weight with any of them.
She gained an EXTREME amount of weight in about 6 years.
She's not happy about this but doesnt try to lose it. But also her kids are a handful.
Her husband left her because of her weight and she went into depression and has gained even more.

Nok:
That's such fcking bullsht. Men like that should have their dicks amputated.

Or even worse be left alone taking care of the kids. Will they find any time for the gym then???
4 years

Desmond?

Applepieinthesky:
Hi anyone remember who wrote the Desmond stories? Can�t find them anymore (the cannibal themed stories)

I chatted with him sometimes. He had a lot on his plate but he was a really kind and sensitive person
4 years

Who is into soft vore?

vipersfate4:
I am. I love the idea of being fattened up to be food.
Here�s how I hope it would happen. I get fattened up to 400 pounds or so. Every day after my feedings would be a massage with a happy ending followed by all the mikes hard lemonade I can drink. The cycle repeats it self turning me into a very happy sexually satisfied morsel of meat. The day I am to be eaten I am force filled from both ends with an extremely tasty filling. Keeping me alive isn�t really of concern so they just stuff me and stuff me even while I�m in pain, more filling is pumped into my mouth and rear. I am given a blow job. Then a giantess licks me all over and squeezes my overstuffed middle. I am slowly eaten. My legs are folded back up to my chest and I�m stretched and pulled at in every direction. Then I�m swallowed

Don't mind being nibbled but that is all
4 years

Eating a big meal

Fatmisspiggie:
Does anyone get so full they just have to lay down afterwards?

Sometimes
4 years

Can you die of indigestione?

if so How much food do you need to eat? only serious answers plz
4 years

Being humiliated

Bicepsual:
Because my wife was the skinny hot one on her work team, she was always called upon to give the presentations and pitches. Once she gained, her boss told her she can't do the presentations any more and handed it to a young skinny blonde coworker. Was ultimately humiliation in front of the entire department because everybody knew it was because she turned into a fattie.

Her boss is a jerk
4 years

Northwest uk !

cymru4444:
keen for this. how about easter weekend?

Softly:
Most people will have plans then I would think plus a little more notice needed.

Geodude:
There's a Sheffield or Leeds meet in the pipeline this spring on the other site. Liverpool is usually good for meets coinciding with Curvefest as a few people are around.

other site?
5 years

Excuses for overeating

AskDrFeeder:
I know we don't need excuses for ourselves, but what do you say when a civilian gives you a funny look for overeating?

1. "I can't get these doughnuts [burgers, hot dogs, poutine, baignets] at home, have to appreciate them while I'm here!"

2. "Hey, it's my cheat day!"

3. "Just been backpacking for five days, I'm starving!"

Any others?

nothing. it's none of their biz. or if I want to mess up with them i could say" you look like Someone who is starving
wanna try this?
5 years

Going 2 london next few days

Write me if you want to hang out with Me
5 years

Kind of taboo. but does anyone have a racial kink?

Kerouacass1:
I have a weirdly specific kink for the idea of a very muscular black man enjoying my pale, buttery, fat ass. Is this the wrong subsection? Is this kinda too taboo to mention in general?

I dont see it as taboo
5 years