Butterball and the three chairs

TheWhipHand:
I wouldn't punish him for that - that would be a little harsh. He was embarrassed.

boundandfeed:
This brings up an interesting question...

How do you punish a feedee?

Spank him!
5 years

At what point does a feeder become uninterested...

wolfen:
It could also end because "too big".
To me if I'm not in a relationship with said feedee. Then I'd help to what ever size. That being said in a relationship with said feedee I'd like them to stop before walking become a no go. I'd still love to travel with my mate.

I agree. Not judgmental at all' but I would still want to be able to lead my life
5 years

Started liking chubby girls now i prefer bbw

voluptuouslover:
Yea....I definitely am like this as well....and I know there are many FA�s Into weight gain on women that have followed in this direction to varying degrees as well.

It has taken many years but the best way to describe my situation is my liking of more and more weight on women has increasingly gone up over many years....it wasn�t quick or overnight. I to early on likes chubbier girls. Then it was not just overweight but had a particular body part that was even more extreme fat....such as a much bigger belly or huge breasts and butt and so on.

Having a real Liking to shorter women 5� 3� - 5� 5� .....I always thought 180 lbs. would be heavy and Fat enough....an currently I would love to see my 5� 3� wife to be 300 or even more lbs. I also like seeing a bit taller women at 400 + Lbs. I have other attraction things to women other than just their weight aesthetically that I find attractive.....but yes my weight range in my wife and other women has gone way up over the years.

Again... What Made you change yr mind?
5 years

Started liking chubby girls now i prefer bbw

SuperPieGuy:
Maybe 2 years ago I would have never imagined liking BBW. I used to like chubby girls at most but now I completely changed my mind and I would prefer a BBW to a chubby girl unless she's a chubby feedee smiley

I just like the contrast of a fit male with a fat BBW and the softness. I think the fatter, the sexier. And I'm more turned on by a 250-350 lbs girl than a girl under 200 lbs.

Who else is in that case and started the same?

Bjr! What Made you change yr mind
5 years

Write a story together

Chubbygirl22:
Oddly enough, they went back to his house, or should I say, mansion. It had enough rooms to house a community. His chef came out with several plates of food. �Eat up.� The man said.

She looked at all' the food laying in front of her: parmigiana lasagne pizza cannelloni spring Rolls chips blue cheese... all' the food she Liked. She lightly Pinched the hand and said: remember: it has to be mutual"
5 years

Teasing

Chubbychipmunk:
The other day a guy that used to hit on me messaged and I sent him a new pic. He was a total asshole but it turned me on so much. He said I blew up and I must never turn down a meal. That its crazy to see me go from hot to a porky pig. He was being insulting but it turned me on because I know how heavy Ive become. I am porky pig

I bet he was upset coz you didnt reciprocate when he hit on you
5 years

Write a story together

Some Tormented FA:
Her first thought was that nobody could look like that: square of head, small of face with far apart bug eyes and a mouth small as a doll's-- but all it took was one glance at the character's bodily form, in all its bare-skinned presence, ham-textured flesh swelling out in all directions, unresponsive to its own weight, before she began to understand.

She started imagining him much softer having a belly herself rubbing their bellies against each other... grabbing his expanding ass and she said: "it has to be mutual" he looked scared for a moment then answered; "fine bitch"
5 years

Did you know any "hot" girls who downgraded their appearance?

PregnantStarSmoke:
Lol the second pic is just as skinny. Just not half naked with fake boobs like the first. I agree with the other comment though, you�re in the wrong place if you think that is fat or that people here view gaining as anything but looking nicer. People here typically like 200-600+ girls.

Oh no then I am too skinny! But seriously i prefer the second pic. It is less... diva and arty-facty
5 years

Boring post about couple and health issues. dont like it dont read it

Startnew:
Agree. It is difficult to find someone who is into this or even someone who is comfortable in his own skin. I still remember that time i was caressing my then bf during sex. Full body caresses but when I dared caressing his belly he really put my hand away and shook his head.

Saphiel Sir: i know but sometimes that can be confusing. I mean during foreplay I never ask if I can touch nipples/ass/chest/legs and other sexy bites all the time. so why the belly? It is equally or in some cases sexier and more sensitive. And he was not even that big, just a bit soft on the belly. He liked it when i cooked for him and didn't mind to show it ; ) so i thought he wouldnt b that weight ibsessed. In the end we split for other reasons but I just hope I didn't cause him any confidence issues.

It's a shame he reacted that way. =/ People can be very sensitive about what parts of the body they'll let you touch, even when caressing so much during sex.
5 years

Boring post about couple and health issues. dont like it dont read it

Gingerbeard:
None of the options really work for me. Probably closest to B, 'cause I'd stay for sure.

It'd be less compromise, and more "what do you need to do and what do you want to do as a result," and then me accepting her plan of action 'cause her happiness is more important than a number on the scale.

Besides, it'd be a very odd health issue for her not even remain chubby, which I expect as a happy feedee she'd want as a minimum for her own comfort.

I know Ginger, it would suck anyway but as someone else has pointed out it is hard enough to find mutual love+same fetish. Oh, and live in the same city!
5 years