Custom clips feedee

Daan:
I’m looking for a ssbbw feedee that makes custom clips.

done it in the past it's a lot of fun!
4 years

Too fat?

only if there are health issues involved
4 years

Do you ever feel shame for this fetish ?

sometimes but less and less. life is too short to let other ppl tell you what to do
4 years

Quarantine sucks!

serenity2xx:
Coz of this Covid-19 my diet is limited af.

I hear you sister. plus I love eating AND being active
4 years

What made you wanna gain weight?

love for food plus realizing you dont have to b skinny to b successful. so I stopped depriving myself
4 years

Love and sexuality?

Zelda64:
Hello everyone im new here and fall onto the feeder side. So recently ive had a massive amount of anxiety thinking about how I feel like I will never have a proper relationship. You see, I feel like I want to have a romantic relationship with a thin person but, I am not sexually attracted to them so, I end up feeling unfulfilled. But, at the same time if I find someone who is larger and is very sexually attractive to me, I feel like I do not want a romantic relationship with them.

It is as if my two sides of my sexuality do not align. I tend to over think things a lot and do you think this could be one of those cases? I just fear that I will never able to have a long-term relationship with anyone because my love life are at odds. Like a fat person is very sexually appealing to me but, I just don't most of the time feel the desire to be in a romantic loving relationship with them.

Is this a case of I just have to find someone who aligns with both sides of my preferences or what. If anybody can relate to this or has any hopeful advice it would be greatly appreciated.

bontaque:
I think the important thing is to work out why you dont want a romantic relationship with someone who is fat. Not to sound judgemental but that is worrying to me. It suggests that you wouldn't value them as a person, which is pretty objectifying.

Maybe you just havent found the right person yet?

Yes i dont understand that part
4 years

Really difficult to find a feeder

JohnJohnson:
women never pay men to gain, curious.

bontaque:
that's definitely not true. It's less common, sure, but straight female feeders are less common. Plus men have historically paid for sex and sexual things more than women. No judgement, it's just how it is. I've definitely known at least a few female feeders (personally) who have either paid or at least donated money for the food budget.

Women get offered more often. So far I havent accepted but who knows. Never say never
4 years

Really difficult to find a feeder

Feedee:
I've been on this and Feabie on and off for a almost a year now as both a feeder and a feedee. I'm really trying to find a feeder but it's honestly so difficult. Am I the only one experiencing this? Am I going about it the wrong way? :/

I agree. People are all "oh I would do this, I would do that " but when they understand that you are for Real...
4 years

Huge collection of unlisted feedism videos

space-cat:
Many have been asking for all of our feedism videos, and here they are! They're Unlisted, so they're not searchable on YouTube. Please enjoy!

Also, feel free to leave comments on the document if you're inclined!

docs.google.com/document/d/1AgftFTt47nmmAyhtLUsrBbE-Aih5w_Ydl8XCeMP3nfY/edit

WaistingAway:
Umm... I saw your list of vids, but every time I clicked on one I got a prompt that said "This video may not be appropriate for all users" Then there was a button that said, "do you want to proceed". I said 'yes', of course, but nothing happened. I tried four or five vids and always had the same problem

What to do??

space-cat:
That's really strange! I have a feeling some of them might be still listed as Private...I'll have to take a look!

I managed to access them no prob. you are a beautiful guy. yr gf is lucky and you are lucky too. it's rare to find someone who lives close, is in yhe same age range and shares this kind of fetish
4 years

Coronavirus stress eating

GrowingLoveHandles:
This whole pandemic is gonna cause me to re-gain my Trump Thirty.

Do you also feel hornier than usual?
4 years
56789   loading