Prefered weight

I prefer to be around 220-225, Being a FFA and encouraging late snacks for the wife I'm put on some weight in the last couple of years. Now at 250-255, looking to lose. Meanwhile the wife is somewhere around 200-210, a size 16, she looks awesome! smiley The weight gain myself is a small price to pay to have the wife gain! smiley She was 120 when we met! basically in the last couple years she has put on about 50-60 lbs. The Atkins diet and yo yo dieting I thik has hurt her metabolism, and she knows I love her size. She now has seem to accept her curves.
12 years

Growing fat fetish

My preferences has growen over the years. As a teen I liked the curvy 120-140lbs girls. When I met my wife in college (latina-naturaly curvy)she was 120 and curves and has grown over the years to her current weight of 200-210lbs. I love it and prefer a larger women and wonder what she would look like at 240-250. As she got bigger so has my taste. I love how her belly has shaped over the years from a toned one to a soft double belly that hangs.
12 years

Any hockey fans out there?

Hey PB, Huge hockey fan here.....Buffalo is my favourite. Great times ahead with new owner! I hope TB takes it all this year. Underdogs witha feel good story. Sorry but Canucks are premadonas, hope they fall to the Sharks!
13 years

How do you spot a fa?

How do you spot an FA?

If they have a fat partner chances are they are an FA!
13 years

Any married guys trying to fatten their wives?

sounds like he doesn't need help, tell him how you feel.

I've been married for 13 yrs and I always liked curvy women but never knew of this fetish. When I first met my wife she was 120 and was in excellent shape....over the years she has gained and lost weight and is currently 190-200lbs....mostly because I know her weakness of certain foods and I make sure she gets them! smiley She knows I like her this size but she is still uncomfortable with it. She wants to lose weight and get back to a size 10 if not lower. I think she only wants too becasue her parents make comments to her (told me at Christmas) and worries about what other people say, otherwise she would stay this size. She gets to indulge and have a husband that loves her for it! So yes there are people in marriages that fatter their wives/husbands.
13 years

Is this addictive

Good for you guys! Happy to hear of your excitment and happiness. My wife was like you started at 120 and now is 180ish....couldn't be happier...have fune and enjoy the ride!
14 years

Pic of before and after

I'd like to see one of Fried Chicken!
14 years

Newbie intro, and a little sighting.

mistywilmot wrote
Hello, I'm a new girl. I'm 21, bisexual and I've been into weight gain for... well, as long as I can remember, but I'm incredibly shy about it, and absolutely no one knows, not even my fiance. (though he may have some clue because he knows how much I crush on guys like Tyler Labine and Patrick Stump, heh...)

I'm not into the idea of me gaining (I'm already big and am quite self concious about it, weirdly enough), but I often think I should come clean with my boyfriend and tell him how much I really love chubbier individuals. I often encourage him when he's contemplating a snack, or whatever, but I've never openly told him to eat.

So, because I'm in the FFA closet, as it were, I doubt I'll post here much. Maybe I'll find the courage to tell my future husband one day.

--------

Anyway, the sighting. I just started my third year of university, and was heading to enroll again today when I found a guy I knew. In the first and second years of uni he'd been what I think of as average size, maybe leaning more towards being plump, but now... Oh my! I couldn't stop myself staring at his belly, it was so round and so very soft-looking (he was wearing his old clothes too, so his t-shirt was quite snug), and his face was rounder too.

His belly even jiggled a bit when he chuckled at something we were talking about. smiley

I would drop hints and come out and tell him your preference. I wouldn't just blurt it out...but have it come up and be subtle about it. My wife knows what I prefer...it took a while to use hints but now she jokes about it and now is a comfortable person in her own skin at a size 14-16. Trust me the truth will set you free!
14 years

Can you people on ff help me guess this girls weight

my guess at 5'8" and size 13 is 155-165.
14 years
123   loading