I want to get fat

I want to get fat so bad. I’ve gained a lot of weight in the past and started to look ok. I just get to a certain weight and get stuck. I look at all the beautiful women here and am so envious. I want to be fat so I can be teased and humiliated like the pig I want to be
4 years

Request of dom feeder of sub feedee

I have been thinking about this. If I’m going to have anyone other then Master feed me, I would like it to be a thin athletic female. Just like I was before I met Adam. It would be a pleasurable experience for me to see how nice and Fat my 110 pounds look on me. A reminder of what a good piggy I am for how fat I have gotten for us
5 years

At what point does a feeder become uninterested...

Wow. I never thought of that. Never even considered him getting bored and leaving. I have to say I stopped gaining for about a year now and my fianc� is still as into me as he always has been. Is he disappointed that Im not gaining like I was? Yes, but he knows we are taking it slow. We will start gaining again. I know he has a fantasy of me coming down the aisle in a tight, skimpy, Fat rolls flowing over white dress on a scooter because I am so morbidly obese I cant walk. He fantasizes about be being immobile so I am 100% dependent on him. Right now that�s not a reality for us but we still have fun with our feedings. Hes been adding in new things for me to do since Im not gaining as fast and he is enjoying this for now.
5 years

Hello lovelies, looking for feeder/ encouragement

It looks like you two may be perfect for each other. In The same state and all. Please keep us posted of this works out
5 years

How does one slow down their metabolism ?

I have a weight gain shake everyday with heavy whipping cream or we melt a gallon of ice cream for me to drink. I’m lucky enough that my fiancé doesn’t want me to work so I don’t really do much but lay around watching TV all day so I think my metabolism slowed from laying around for over a year
5 years

Request of dom feeder of sub feedee

He knows I will do it to please him. It makes me happy when he is satisfied. I just don’t know if I’ll be able to eat as much as I would for him. He knows how to get me worked up. When I get worked up I just eat and eat and eat until I can’t move. Then he knows how to tease me just a little extra to get one more piece of cake down. I don’t want to disappoint him by not being able to do that for someone else unless I’m naked and fondled. And I’m not sure he would want that
5 years
1234   loading