Eating lard?

Dallarydoos:
Just a heads up, all other comments aside about nausea and health risks, you're going to get really bad loose stools. Like "bring a change of pants" bad. I mean you might be able to pair it with foods that slow intestinal motility (foods low in fiber) but I don't know if it's worth the risk above maybe a spoonful for funsies now and then.

ya just like eating a stick of butter you'll get the runs, n sometimes not know when its gunna happen.my ex ate six of butter n was sent home from work for well shitting her pants..
6 days

Do you assume your kinks and fetish in real life.

As this is one of my more vanilla kinks, yes ive told a few people, yet not any of my others lol
1 week

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Deadass427:
Well I just fell victim to every fat persons nightmare. I was at a friend’s cookout today and I absolutely DESTROYED one of those white plastic outdoor chair. My old me would have been completely mortified, but I was so high that it didn’t even matter. In fact, it low key kinda turned me on. I wonder what other stuff my butt can break 😈😈

Morbidly A Beast:
those plastic outdoor chairs are dangerous when they get old they bake in the sun causing the plastic to go brittle, and they tend to shatter into really sharp fragments when sat on, I avoid em doesn’t help when you can’t fit in them in the first place haha

after a few to many shots ive broken a few..By fabric ones they will handle 400+ pounds n won't break like plastic Lowes has um for 25$ each n have done my drunk ass well worth every penny
2 weeks

Surprise beer belly

They can sneak up on you like mine did
2 weeks

Do i give in?

Delta9:
From another point of view:
A person's body can change a lot faster than their partner's preferences can keep up. Small changes are bound to happen slowly over time. That's just the process of aging and everyone knows that. If you're really in a long term, committed relationship then I think it's the responsibility of both partners to accept and account for this reality. No one stays young forever.
However, when you make the conscious decision to drastically change your body in a way you know won't be attractive to your partner, a person who you supposedly care about, I think it in some way violates the implied terms of the relationship. Nobody wants to sign up for one thing just to get the bait and switch later.
If I love my partner, don't I have some responsibility to at least try and maintain my body in a way that will be attractive to her? And of course there are any number of ways a person can change themselves, not just getting fatter or thinner. Drugs and alcohol are another way of destroying your body.
If you choose to put yourself and your own desires before your relationship and your partner, that's fine. It's not a wrong decision. But maybe you should talk to him first or simply end the relationship instead of leaving him stuck with someone he doesn't think is attractive anymore, forcing him to make the choice to leave or not.

Munchies:
Not you likening weight gain to substance abuse.

That's not cute, sweetie.

Look, if someone gains or loses a lot of weight by choice, but those gain's aren't impacting your life significantly, then that person is shallow.

If you are in a relationship that's based on being active or you are neglecting your relationship in favor of getting fat, that's one thing. But if the only thing that's changing about your relationship in a number on the scale, then the person who wants to leave is a shallow piece of crap.

BigBallBellyGirl:
Oh, dang. Absolutely.

Look... my fiance likes me as an SSBBW, but when I gained 80 pounds in two months, I had some health symptoms that scared us both. We talked about all my options, including weight loss. I asked him how he would feel if I chose that route. His reply was, "It would be an adjustment, but I'd rather adjust than know you were unhappy, scared, or sick. I'm in this with you no matter what."

Likewise, a major turn on for him is stuffing me to extremes. We can't do that regularly though. I'd be bed-bound in no time. Even though we miss it, because we consider it a sexy aspect of our relationship, we have found other things we enjoy that don't bear the same consequences. I'm pretty thankful he finds different aspects of me attractive, not just my size.

Munchies:
Yup. Every time I call someone shallow for this, someone will always say "oh, but it's fine to be shallow in a relationship."

No it's not. And anyone who think it is has never been in a healthy, emotionally mature relationship.

There's nothing wrong with having a preference. Everyone has them. But if someone who claims to love you finds your weight gain (or loss) repulsive, then that person never loved you at all.

X_Larsson:
Your view keeps being very one directional, and repetitive. To a feeder, and to a feedee, gaining CAN be a key element to the attraction and important to the relation and dynamics. Period.

So, your posts, heavily saturated with a certain view on things, are, and remain, your opinion.
It is getting boring to see you stomping in to these discussions, and preach your views over and over. Because they are your opinions, and yours only, and they are not some ultimate truth.
Other people obviously have quite different, well founded views on these topics.

Letters And Numbers:
Just a reminder that this thread was made by an user who created a brand new account and immediately made a single controversial post, and hasn’t logged in since. If their intention was to get people riled up and arguing, mission accomplished. Please, don’t fall for the bait and argue with each other. Bumping a thread that was dead for a week to snipe at another user isn’t constructive.

was gunna put in my 2 cents, then saw the account...
4 weeks

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

raising my arms out n the Botton of my belly showing daily now
1 month

Unhealthy?

HeavyWeaponsPie:
Honestly, health issues are a major turn on. Be it in myself or others. Just the fact that gluttony and fat has taken over that much, that their weight has gotten so out of control... Its amazing. I wish I could find others that agree. I'd love to find a female feeder to expand my body and degrade my health.

Same, I day dream of fat clogging my arteries n organs..
1 month

Warning: ultra processed food = giant pot belly

why I adore my hard belly..As I always wanted a beer belly with visceral fat
2 months

Hoping to hit 200..

Im hoping to hit 200 by June, im 173 as of this morning.I just hope all the fat doesn't go straight to my beer belly as it usually does..
2 months

Breathing heavy

Morbidly A Beast:
I get out of breath start heavily breathing doing pretty much anything at this point I think it’s from the long term effects of Covid but it certainly doesn’t help with how fat and out of shape I’ve gotten in the past year

same I get out of breath walking up a flight od stairs lately
2 months
12345   loading