What’s the biggest difference between dating a fat person vs a morbidly obese person?

LuvsChub04:
where they gain, sexual issues,imo

Alex:
What do you mean by sexual issues?

different sexual positions, i was with a ssbbw n it was casual and with her weight, it was harder for sex....one of the reasons it ended.....
4 years

Apple shaped belly.

ya mine just sticks out like an apple shape
4 years

Skinny people who became fat?

stillnoname:
I've always been very tiny 5'4 108. Now I'm pretty curvy at 145.

i was 125 when i danced, then 135 for years after as i forced myself to stay that, well since july I've gone from 135 to now 164
4 years

Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

Scarlet315:
I’m really lucky I think that my boyfriend has a really strong appetite. We’ve been together about 6 months and he’s gained from about 416 to 451. I am really proud of him.
I think it’s important that he likes it as much as I do. I wouldn’t want to keep doing it if it wasn’t something he wanted or if it got too dangerous for his health. Right now he just hit 451 and I know we’re aiming for right around 500 I think and see where it goes.
I love it when I notice him getting bigger or his shirts getting tighter. But I absolutely freaking adore when anyone else comments on it. I tell him that it’s like his body is my work of art, of course I want to know what other people think.

thats really hot....
4 years

What do you guys think of health issues?

I want to be un healthy in every way.. Ive never had blood work done, probably never will.. Id like high cholesterol, blood pressure ect... Anything weight regarded id enjoy it... I don't care about the consequences one bit, not kidding
4 years

How much weight before it's noticeable to others?

it depends....ive put on close to 30 pos n no one has said a word, yet i wear mainly baggy stuff
4 years

Noticeable difference???

allgrownup:
Here, try this bmijs.is.tuebingen.mpg.de/en/body_masses/get_data -- it's a BMI visualizer

just tried it for how i want to look my gw as of now would be a 25, yet i didn't look plump enough till i moved the bmi thing to 49 damn.....
4 years

Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

id love to do that too someone, or have someone fatten me.....
4 years

Hey there

I am a single male in colorado...ive always been fascinated in weight gain on me and other people...However I've always been pretty thin n watched my weight... yet this last month I've decided to let go... hope to talk to someone
4 years
1920212223   loading