What's my belly type?

from your stretch marks, nice soft blubber belly
7 months

Unexpected signs and side effects of weight gain

Morbidly A Beast:
Bellies keep inching down while expanding outward inconsistently, one week you’ll think your gonna keep sinking down then a few weeks later you’re expanding outward again

mine just jets out no sagging, yet other parts are squishy just need my belly.dont get why
7 months

How to find fat women to be friends with my wife?

Munchies:
This is true. This did not need to escalate.

Then why escalate it? You're doing something then complaining said thing happened.

Munchies:
He could have said something along the lines of, "I wasn't trying to be racist. This scene comes from this movie. This is what was happening in the context of the movie. I was trying to make a joke based on this line from the movie.

Why do I need to say anything if it's subconsciously understood?
What racism did I commit which I need to atone for?

Munchies:
But I can understand why you might think that."

But I don't understand

Munchies:
mentioned my past trauma involving the KKK, he just ignored it.

Badtagragtat:
If whatever I say won't fix your trauma why say anything?
I wish whatever bad thing happened to you didn't happen but if I wish it that doesn't mean it's going to magically erase that bad event.

Morbidly A Beast:
Yikes. Shut up racist.

LuvsChub04:
I tried being polite, yet his post not even trying to say sorry made me view his profile.
"About me
Weight: 115lbs
Height: 5’ 8" (173 cms)
Fetish: feeder
Online: 3 mins
Visits website: rarely
Joined 12 hours ago, no profile photo.This is a first post, n not a good one. Makes me think he's a total troll.Just seeking attention ,for his kinks n a chaser of racism.

Munchies:
Yeah, that sounds about right. Either he'll eventually grow up or he'll get worse

Feeders like him give he rest of us a bad name. I'm a sadistic domme feeder, and I have never once treated my past or current feedees like this. If I dared to treat my submissive masochistic feedee partner like this, he would rightfully leave my ass.

you're 110% right. Ive never ever put my own kinks first.A healthy communication is always the best way, it should be mutual, n what OP stated did not sound mutual, just one sided thinking n creepy as fuck n not healthy.
7 months

Munchies:
This is true. This did not need to escalate.

Then why escalate it? You're doing something then complaining said thing happened.

Munchies:
He could have said something along the lines of, "I wasn't trying to be racist. This scene comes from this movie. This is what was happening in the context of the movie. I was trying to make a joke based on this line from the movie.

Why do I need to say anything if it's subconsciously understood?
What racism did I commit which I need to atone for?

Munchies:
But I can understand why you might think that."

But I don't understand

Munchies:
mentioned my past trauma involving the KKK, he just ignored it.

Badtagragtat:
If whatever I say won't fix your trauma why say anything?
I wish whatever bad thing happened to you didn't happen but if I wish it that doesn't mean it's going to magically erase that bad event.

Morbidly A Beast:
Yikes. Shut up racist.

I tried being polite, yet his post not even trying to say sorry made me view his profile.
"About me
Weight: 115lbs
Height: 5’ 8" (173 cms)
Fetish: feeder
Online: 3 mins
Visits website: rarely
Joined 12 hours ago, no profile photo.This is a first post, n not a good one. Makes me think he's a total troll.Just seeking attention ,for his kinks n a chaser of racism.
7 months

LuvsChub04:
Something about this just doesn't seem sound right as I cant see the original post.If she wants to get fatter she will on her own not someone forcing her too, unless thats her kink..

Badtagragtat:
Look at the photo

Ya thats creepy, n the whole movie 'joke' I saw the flick so ya I got that. Yet really bro say your sorry.. You shoulda quoted the movie, so people would have gotten the context. Yet wanting fat folks around so maybe you're lady would fatten up for your kink is just in poor taste, worse then the saddles quote..
7 months

Morbidly A Beast:
If people want to be fat they’ll get fat or a poor diet will make them fat. You don’t know for sure that being around other fat people will make her fat. This is icky

the whole being around 'other fat people' was kinda creepy to me..yet dont know the whole story...
7 months

MoreOfMe:
No more thigh gap😮

LuvsChub04:
noticed mine has gone away

Munchies:
Thigh gaps are interesting. I went from being 115 lbs to 168 by the time I stopped gaining. I have never had a thigh gap. I've always had big hips and big thighs.

had one for ages when I use to do ballet n model.its odd now my thighs touching
7 months

Munchies:
I am so curious as to what was the original post. Because these vibes are rancid.

Are you actually married, or is this a fantasy scenario? I assume you want said wife to have far friends so she can either get fatter or feel more comfortable doing so? Because either way, the answer is "You don't."

If she befriends people because it would make her husband happy, it's a doomed friendship.

Badtagragtat:
Not married,just thinking far into the future.

The original post read
TITLE: "How to find fat women to be friends with my wife"
BODY: "Hopefully they'd encourage(formerly coerce but the user above told me that it sounds forced so I changed it) her into eating more and getting fat and fatter but that's besides the point"
I am asking because I can't find any fat young women in my area.

Something about this just doesn't seem sound right as I cant see the original post.If she wants to get fatter she will on her own not someone forcing her too, unless thats her kink..
7 months

MoreOfMe:
No more thigh gap😮

noticed mine has gone away
7 months

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Dutch Bbw:
Colleagues tapping my belly saying that I have been hungry again. I'm acting like semi-ashamed but fuck is it hot

Ferro1986:
How fat do I have to get for this to start happening to me?

taps your belly n gives you cookies..you need them smiley
7 months
23456   loading