Helldivers 2 ps5?

Bigboysdoitbetter:
Message me! I’m only 6 or 7 but always lookin for another helldiver! For super earth!🌏

Sorry for the delay! Will do! I am not picky on level.
1 month

Helldivers 2 ps5?

Anyone looking for a squad member? I am. Currently lvl 13. I play mostly on my days off so typically a couple nights a week and every other weekend.
1 month

Online feedee scammers?

Bv333:
It's way too common, and if they didn't have such success doing it, it wouldn't be so common. One of the biggest red flags imo is if their profile said "looking for feeders" (plural). Or if you get into a conversation and you suggest going on a date (you know, like normal fucking people do regardless of kinks and fetishes) and they suggest an online feeding to "make sure it's real" (what's more real than actually meeting each other though?). And a couple other things. It's too bad that this community is so chock full of scammers. Just gotta be careful and set your priorities.

Exactly what I was trying to say! I have had so many of those DM’s over the years. On varies platforms. Be it here, insta, reddit, what ever:

Its super frustrating when all you want is a legit relationship with someone that also happens to be a member of the community and share some community based interests.
4 months

Online feedee scammers?

Slip130:
Blogpost incoming since I'm frustrated about this because its hard enough to find genuine people who are not only into feederism but are open romantically as well. Then comes along a person who I have wonderful conversations with for several days and it hits off and we share pictures of each other. She's gorgeous and incredibly attractive with an enormous belly and breasts to die for. I feel like I'm starting to know this person. Pictures are deceiving I guess, I even reverse image searched these. I send them money so they can buy food for a stuffing, and all of a sudden its not enough and they need more. I was foolish and didn't get actual time stamped verification or ID from them before I sent this person 80 dollars through cashapp so I fell for it hook line and sinker. It makes it worse since I'm in school living on my own and money can be tight at times.
Is this a common or shared experience for other people trying to find someone out there? I'm not an ugly, or unattractive person either and I have success in previous relationships so it shouldn't be this hard. I suppose there is always a lot to learn for me out there moving forwards, I just hate being taken advantage because I'm a genuine person.

Im sorry this happened. You gotta BE SO careful. My policy is if all they want is money for feedings I will buy their content. Like on manyvids or something like that.

If its someone “looking for a feeder” that just happens to be local to me ( they will usually ask you for your location first so they can pick a place within reasonable distance but they don’t actually live there) and they want to “try online first before meeting” I don’t go along with that. Its a trap.

If they were truly local why would meeting at a mutually acceptable public location for a traditional meet up or date not be acceptable?

Imo the best way to go about contributing to an online feedee is through established channels, only fans, manyvids, clips4sale, curvage, what have you. I personally will never just cash app someone I don’t know and hope for the best.
4 months

Do feeders exist who want to take on (dedicated) starter feedees?

Anon5665:
It seems like feeders always want feedees who are already fat, but I think there are a lot of people who want to take the plunge and become feedees, but are afraid to start without a feeder for encouragement and accountability.

The thought of going from skinny to fat is exciting but scary. All I want is a little hand-holding 😭

Ive wanted to find a feedee(female ) for a real relationship plus feeder/feedee relationship. that was starting out from thin for a long time. I think the reason many go for someone who already has some weight on is it shows they truly want this life style. Its one thing to say you want to gain and maybe gain 5-10 pounds. But its an entirely different thing to really go with it and gain 100,200 etc pounds. Many get into this and realize when things start to get hard ( like getting our of breath, or getting out of low riding cars, etc, and clothes stop fitting that they were way wrong about liking it. I think many just want a sure thing and are not OK with helping someone test it out. Just my 2 cents.
6 months

Looking for gamer friends.

Hey all. So I just got a ps5 and also have a Nintendo switch. I used to be really into the gaming scene and had an extensive friends list and lots of people to game with. Unfortunately work got in the way. I now find my self off at least a weekend or two a month and having more time in the evenings then I used to. Games wise I’m open to ideas. Currently playing bless unleashed , CoD Cold War, and ESO on PS5. On switch I mostly play Diablo 2,3 and zombie army 4 dead war. If interested message me here I’ll give you my tag.
1 year

Philly meetups?

I’d be interested for sure.
2 years

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Lately I have been playing the Nintendo switch. And Pokémon sword. Haven’t been gaming as much as I’d like to.
2 years

Stretch marks nice or not

They don't bother me. They are expected and accepted.
2 years
123   loading