Double belly/belly with rolls or huge beach ball belly?

Round bellies are my first preference. With double bellies being the runner up.
2 years

Fantasy feeder app?

I don't believe there is. That would be awesome though!
2 years

Juggalos and jugglette role call

Man that's sad to hear about Violent J. I used to be a huge ICP fan. Went to shows as often as I could for them, Twiztid, boondox, etc. I've mostly grown out of it though TBH. I know he isn't under the label but he is similar in genre, techn9ne is a regular on my playlist still.
2 years

Gaming

Just started replaying FFX on the switch. Loving that I can just set it down and not be chained to my console until I find a save point like back in the day! Waiting on Diablo 2 resurrected .
2 years

Where the rest of the old school diablo players at??

I can't be the only one super excited for D2R! Who else is going to be marathon gaming it on release? I think Diablo 2 was my favorite of the Diablo games to date.
2 years

Into pregnancy

I've had a pregnancy fetish since I was very young. Its not as strong as it was. I'm more into fat now. But it's still there. I still find pregnant bellies very attractive. The whole watching them expand and such. I ended up liking fat more due to the permanent belly vs temporary one.
2 years

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

I don't know if there was really any one particular event per say. I do know that it gradually set it. First I was really into pregnant bellies. Then I eventually came to the conclusion that fat bellies are usually permanent ( unless they choose to loose weight) and started being more into fat bellies. I still find pregnant bellies sexy as well. But now focus much more on fat. It also doesn't help that while I like pregnant bellies I absolutely don't want kids. So yea... Fat bellies is the better choice.
2 years

Theory: how did we end up in feedism?

I think for me it ended up as a sort of evolution of another fetish. When I was younger in my teens I realized I had a pregnancy fetish. But I also eventually realized I don't want kids. Kinda makes it hard to have a pregnancy fetish that way. (I still find pregnant bellies absolutely sexy) so eventually I started liking plus sized women. Not sure if it's because that's a way for them to have a permanent big belly or what. But that's what I believe brought me to it. Then it grew from there. The feeling of the soft curves. The growing. I guess like everything else my interests evolved.
3 years

New website feature - get your profile verified

hiccupx:
Thanks fo voicing your concerns. Please let me reassure you that we want to encourage web models to get their profile verified as much as anyone else. We already consider many of them to be top quality members and a great asset to the website.

The problem is that we do get some people that come here who's only interest is to make money, which is becoming an increasing source of frustration to many of our members. In an open website like ours where we actively try to encourage new members to join, it's almost impossible to keep out fakes and spammers. This isn't just a problem on Fantasy Feeder, it's internet wide, for example it's estimated that at any one time over 50% of Twitter accounts are fake or spam accounts. We have worked hard to try and keep automated spambots from creating accounts and have had some success in this, but real people who try to lure members in, in order to sell them content or solicit gifts are harder to distinguish. It can be particularly frustrating for members looking to date, to put time and energy into getting to know someone, only to find that ultimately they just want to get money.

The verified profiles should help with this, and if we can encourage enough people to get their profile verified it could be a useful search tool.

Perhaps a compromise. No wish lists and things of that sort. But allow models to have links to their legit websites. Big cuties, clips4sale, many vids things like that. That way legitimate models can be verified and those that just want people to buy them things can't.
3 years

Feeders how fat is too fat until you lose attraction?

Depends on their body type and how they gain. Like where it goes when they gain. Generally for me my max preference is 300 lbs. But there are some ladies out there larger than that that I am into.
3 years
123   loading