Who's feeling very fat today?

GainingLear:
Definitely feeling fat today. When I got into my car this morning the wheel was rubbing against my belly. I could push my seat back a bit so everything was fine until lunch. I may have tripled my usual order and stuffed myself at the restaurant. On my way home I had to undo my belt and my belly was rubbing against the wheel again for the drive home.

This is hot but when you say "I may have tripled my usual order", I'm quite sure it did not happen by accident!

I still have a way to go before mine rubs the steering wheel but I am getting there.
1 year

Who's feeling very fat today?

It's one of those days when I woke up feeling fatter than ever. Sitting here typing this I find my lower belly pressing out on my stretch jeans as never before and pushing down on my lap. It feels comfortable and right and I can't stop myself playing with it frequently.

Anyone else here care to comment on how they feel about themselves?
1 year

Daily heavy cream shakes... does it get easier after awhile?

doublefrosted:
From what I've read, and based on my own experience, the key is finding a way to consume cream daily that works for you. Some people are able to just guzzle straight cream like they're drinking a normal beverage, some people need to mix it with flavouring and/or milk, others need to mix it with other things, and some people find it easy to incorporate it into more solid foods instead.

I experimented a little before I found the easiest way for me to drink it was mixing it with some milk and some cake mix - it helped to make it feel less fatty when swollowing and didn't leave that greasy residue afterwards. I was eventually able to move into having 1 part milk to 2 parts cream with some drinking chocolate to cut through the cream flavour.

Your cream tolerance and your ability to build on it is a big factor as well. You might be someone that needs to slowly build up from say 50ml of cream a day to 300ml a day. Or you might need to vary it from day to day based on how your body is feeling.

Experiment a bit more to find what makes it taste and feel more enjoyable for you and work from there I say.

This is good advice. If you want to gain from cream you need to be able to digest it efficiently and this means spreading it out over the day. It is no good just doing it for a few days - it's more a case of making it a habit.
I either drink it straight in modest quantities (never more than 300ml at a time) or include it with cooking. For example, adding 100ml to two scrambled eggs is possible.
1 year

I just decided...

Marcel2q:
10 kg in 45 days is almost impossible...
Or not?

Not impossible. I have managed it in the past.
1 year

Should you get fat?

I've just found this fun quiz:
gotoquiz.com/should_you_get_fat_14
For me it said "You Should Become Morbidly Obese". Very accurate.

Apologies if this has already been posted.
1 year

Am i fat or chubby

I would say fat now and very good looking with it. Hopefully you might gain some more.
1 year

What was the first wakening to your fetish?

I was at a wedding at the age of about 7 and it was the first time I enjoyed stuffing myself and playing with my belly under the table.
1 year

Unpopular take: food shortages in 6-18 months

FattMatt:
The average gas prices per gallon in the Netherlands are around $9,084. Luckily we can ride a bike to most places 🥲

Munchies:
$9,084. As in nine thousand eighty four euros?

For gas?

Per gallon?

Lord have mercy.

I believe they use a comma in Netherlands where we use a full stop (period in the US).
1 year

Am i fat now?

I agree with Munchies on this. You are potbellied but not really that.fat (yet)!
1 year

Always out of breath

FatAsButter:
Getting out of breath going up the stairs or walking a short way is normal, if you're fat. I go and have a couple of minutes sit down after the stairs, to recover my heart rate. (I'd worry if I was out of breath for no efforts or if my heart rate didn't return normally) I'm twice as heavy as an average person my height so in effect I'm carrying a whole extra person everywhere I go. Like 150lb backpack. I think I'm doing well to even manage what I do, from that perspective! You're probably in a similar place? I enjoy the pull of my heavy fat and the need to take time over activities - and to avoid some things completely. It's part of the thrill of increasingly extreme obesity for me. As I'm gaining I'm thinking about how it will feel when I reach the weight of three people my height who are a minimum healthy weight - that's 28lb away. I'm expecting a struggle and to be that bit nearer needing a bariatric stair lift. I want to hear that motor strain :0)
I already use a mobility scooter for getting out and about which I wouldn't need if I wasn't so fat and getting fatter. I'll need a bigger one by the time I'm 3 people heavy lol
My BMI hit 50, so it's all expected.
Maybe do some aqua aerobics. I enjoy that - it's good for stretching but won't wear any fat away.
Also the feeling of going up the steps out of the water afterwards is amazing. When you've been much less aware of your weight for an hour in the water and then you get out - the immense loading in such a short time is how I'd imagine it'd feel if you wished to put on 70lb by magic and it suddenly arrived all at once.

This is so hot! Congratulations on your gain.
1 year
23456   loading