League of legends, anyone?

eunol wrote:
I've had the same problem. Personally I'd recommend joining a LoL community group, there's plenty to choose from and many of them have application screenings to keep the deadbeats out.

EDIT: Also you can add me ingame if you want. Username is Eunol smiley

I did add you btw smiley
9 years

Villain looking 4 villainess

Super Villain looking for sexy Villainess in North American region. I know, such high standards on location.

I'm from Maryland, but willing to travel after talking.

Into a lot of things, you'd be surprised. Message me, get to know me. Looking for friends, hook ups and/or real relationships.

Basically looking for life experiences with wonderful people... that also happen to be Evil.
9 years

Sad times with the lack of players actually wanting to play D:
9 years

Chubby girl looking to get fat

post post post!

I AM HERE.

CHOOSE ME!

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
9 years

League of legends doom bots

Anyone up to play with me?

Message me or post :3
9 years

Pig farm

robin wrote:
My favorite fantasy is being a helper on a farm, and the farmer cooking me lunch for my hard work very day. Despite the labor intensive work and all of the calories I burn off, somehow with weight gain powder in the food and appetite stimulant pills in the water, I start to pack on the pounds. Work starts to get harder and harder as he gets me fatter and fatter without my knowledge, and I start doing less and less work to go to lunch earlier and eat longer each day. When I go home after being away for a month, my family's horrified at how much weight I've suddenly gained in so little time and comment on how my stomach enters the room seconds before I do. Once I go back to work, I end up getting fatter still to a point that the farmer can barely tell me apart from his pigs and I start to out weigh all of them.

I just really like the helplessness of that thought.

Helpless fatties are a pretty hot fantasy indeed :3

Sounds fun.
9 years

Top 16 chubby models

All really hot/gorgeous but 4, 5 and 7 are my favorites.
9 years

Anyone can add any of my accounts

MorgManBasher
PowerSlamming
TasteMyPurple

Yes, I have 3 accounts because I'm ridiculous.

I mostly play MorgManBasher and TasteMyPurple this season, PowerSlamming is my Plat account though.

P.S.
Willing to play with anyone as long as they aren't super serious ragers lol
9 years

Wildstar! who else is excited?

I was thinking about playing it but would only want to play if I actually had people to play with.

Every MMO ever I always play alone >.>
9 years

Calling out the skinny guys!

WHAT A RARE BREED WE ARE

LOOK AT US, WE ARE LIKE A FINE WINE.
9 years
12345   loading