Young obesity anyone 18+

19 at 320 pounds, planning on getting up to 400 or 500 at least
5 years

Body statistics

at 6'3 I was 220 with a very small amount of body fat, but now I'm 6'3 at 310 with more body fat than before so it all depends build
5 years

This one's for my male feedes out there.

Personally tryna get up to like 500-600, only at 300 now :/
5 years

How do you fit

Im like 300 pounds or so and can generally fit into most locations, booths give me some trouble though, and I dont think amusement park rides really work for me anymore
5 years

Looking for a female feeder!

bigfatdave:
good luck man

Thanks haha
5 years

Looking for a female feeder!

Age - 19

Weight - 313

Upper limit - N/A

Height - 6 ' 3 ( last time I checked )

Belly - 59 inches sitting down

Chest 50 inches ( from nipple level )

Upper Belly - 51 inches sitting down

Upper thigh - 30 inches sitting down[img][/img]

Experience - Little to none

Goal - Until I feel like my stomach is fat enough, or until I am physically unable to gain any more ( depending on various situations )

Willingness to move - Can't, I'm in college sorry :/

Willingness to do online - I can do online, but not the fake encouraging shit, I need someone who wants to help contribute to the blubber, not sit on the sidelines and say "eat fatty!" ( as a note, I don't have an actual camera, just use my phone )

Willingness to show that I'm a feedee - You send me food, I'll take a picture of the food after I eat, and give you the option of seeing me eating it, I could give a shit less about using the money for personal objects, I need to gain, I want to gain, and it's hard to do it on a college student fund.

Quirks - I dont personally enjoy the term pig, I prefer cow more, cows have more stomachs, they can eat more imo, and yeah. It is my first time keep that in mind

Contact info - korokhater@gmail.com
Ayyylmaokaii
I have skype as well, but idk where my actual contact thing is so PM me for it or whatever
5 years

What can i add to heavy cream to make it not taste like shit?

azayak:
When you gained 40lbs in a month, how much cream with chocolate sauce were you drinking a day?

No sauce, just loads of cream
5 years

AyLmaokai:
Currently do like a pretty moderate amount before bed with chocolate sauce every night

stillnoname:
Is it fattening u up

When i first started doing heavy cream I gained 40 pounds in about a month
5 years

Currently do like a pretty moderate amount before bed with chocolate sauce every night
5 years

How to get hungry to gain weight

It's basically continous stretching of the stomach, the more you eat the more stretched your stomach is, the more you want to eat. Some people do this with water, but you can achieve it with coke bloats or other bloats as well. Idk if theres a food that makes you hungry tho
5 years
23456   loading