How do you become comfortable with being fat?

Ky Belly Boy:
I never thought that I was a little self conscious about being fat. Then I got my first digital camera. And I took a few good pictures of my big Fat belly. And saw it from other people's view. I then realized that how I felt about being fat was all that really matters.

Great post...

I am still shocked how fat I look when pictures are taken of me. I usually just joke about my pregnant with twins size belly. But I'm still trying to get use to being a fat person. I keep telling myself this is the thin me now and when I put on 95 more lbs that will be the obese me. It helps sometimes.
3 years

Anyone a smoker?

I was just thinking about how stuffed my feeder made me last night. My beach ball is so round this morning still and I was having a hard time reaching my ashtray...

Is anyone else a smoker?
3 years

40lb gain

You have some belly chub happening that's for sure.
3 years

40lb gain

Theres some jelly happening
3 years

Not looking at scale?

Ofeedeeus Complex:
My girlfriend recently told me that, while she still wants to gain a lot of weight, she doesn't want to look at a scale. She's gained about ten to fifteen pounds in three months(currently 135 I believe), and She's comfortable with taking her time.

How can I ensure she keeps gaining, and how long does it usually take? Our goal is 180-200 lbs in a 5'4" body.

ExpandingCuriosity:
In agreement with the other commenters that you don’t have to weigh every day.
Unlike the other commenters, I want to acknowledge that she might be nervous about gaining even if she says she wants to... Coming from a smaller size, it can be scary...

One way to make it fun, when you do weigh her — have her wear a blindfold whenever you weigh or measure her. Turn it into a playful sexy time. Don’t let her see those numbers.

Thats naughty....
3 years

Bmi. what's yours?

35.1. Is that good? Lol
3 years

Moobs

Captain Cake:
I never really thought much about moobs until I gained a lot of weight. I remember the specific start of my interest in them - I was on a coach going down a very bumpy road, and the bouncing was obviously making my fat move around, and at one point as I was lifted and fell, my moobs audibly clapped as they flopped back onto my belly. I don't know why I liked that so much, but I did, and since then I've been looking forward to them growing a lot more - in my opinion the bigger they get, the better!

Impressed
3 years

1 cake a day

Femalefeeder:
You're a very greedy piggy and you're going to get very fat. I heartily approve. Carry on

You are definitely going to pick up some pounds. I have probably 4 to 5 a month and it really helps the waist line
3 years

Smoking and extreme obesity

julie_tv:
I find a SSBBW or SSBHM who smokes to be a huge turn on.

fato2:
surely

I prefer women who smoke. It's a naughty habit and getting rare. Plus if they quit, most likely they put on some pounds like mentioned before. Gotta love it!
3 years

Are there any submissive feeders?

betterWpepper:
Im pretty sub. I wanna make dinner, serve it and eat my small portion....and maybe they tell me to give them a belly rub or other pleasure while they demolish dessert.

saturn:
Same 🌈💕

Sassenach13:
This!!!!! It’s really interesting to see others that think this way. I am a people pleaser sub at heart I think. There is still a lot I am learning about myself. And I enjoy pleasing my husband (who is currently on his own gaining journey) with exactly what he wants me to do to him. I love his confidence when he tells me what to do and to massage his belly after he eats. I also enjoy the pleasure it brings to me to please him as well. It makes me feel wanted/desired which is something I need after growing up and being bigger my entire life. It really helps me with my self confidence. We are going to be playing around with this more to be sure!

It's great you are helping him along. Have lots of fun growing him larger, I'm sure he will appreciate it.
3 years
34567   loading