Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

Well today was a fun day at the grocery store. My wife went out of her way to put very fattening foods in the shopping cart. She was very open to the idea of adding heavy cream to her shopping list and told be to get ready to get a very fat!

How naughty she gets....
4 years

Fashion for men

duncan:
Have you checked Costco?

I lucked out and kohls stocks pants that stretch an extra 2 or 3 inches. I hope they have a larger selection online because finding some 40in pants wasn't easy in the store.
4 years

Fashion for men

Doughboy69:
I know they don't have any Dillards stores in NYC, they're mainly in the south from CA to VA, but their Roundtree and Yorke brand have an elastic "stretch waistband" that will allow you to move from say a 50 to a 53ish. I wear their 54's but with my recent gains I have maxed those out and need to go up to the 56's which is the largest size they offer, but they are great looking dress pants and stand up to the stresses a growing body can put on them.

Here is their description:
From Roundtree & Yorke Big & Tall
$59.60
these dress pants feature:
Travel Smart non-iron performance microfiber
Classic fit
Piped quarter top pockets
2 buttoned besom back pockets
Hidden interior pocket in pocket bag
Zip fly/extended button tab closure
Tekfit stretch waistband
Hemmed legs
Polyester
Machine wash

Thanks for the roundtree recommendation!
4 years

Jt123:
I am currently fattening my husband. I have always had a belly fetish but thought it was too weird to admit to it. Last year he went from a muscular skinny guy to now having a gut and I love it. I finally told him how much it turned me on and since then he has gained more weight. I do not feed him, but I do bring him seconds and sometimes third servings, then ice cream and a beer. He loves it when he gets so stuffed I have to rub his belly and listen to it too. I told him he is a closet feedee because he also gets turned on when his belly is hard and round.

That's great!
4 years

Fashion for men

ShakesSphere:
My 64's were getting snug so I made the leap to 72, thinking like you do. It turns out my wardrobe consultant/girlfriend thinks baggy pants look sloppy so I am squeezing into 64's. Not for long, probably.

I try my best not to look sloppy as I gain. But my wardrobe consultant wife almost insists that I buy a size larger figuring I will grow into them sooner than later. She still likes to hold up pants and shirts that are obviously way to large for me and asks if these size 60 inch pants or XXXXL shirt is my size while I'm just a solid 40 inch waist and XXL shirt. Lol

But dress pants are such a pain when gaining.
4 years

This has always been one of my favorite topics.

Share your current or past success in fattening up your husband and or boyfriends.
4 years

Advice please!!

mywifefeedsme:
Well I kept my feeder/feedee preference a secret for a long time in my relationship. But I should of been more upfront early on. I broke the ice with my wife while being intimate and it turned out she really gets off on the idea of being my feeder.

So just be honest with him and give lots of belly rubs. I'm sure the idea will grow on him. Lol

How much weight do you want to put on him?

BabyGirl03:
I don’t really have a set amount of weight that like to put on him. I would like to try out being his feeder, and see how we both like it. I know that he likes it when I feed sometimes while being intimate, and he really likes it when I play with his belly, but I’m still worried that once I bring up being his feeder he will not enjoy that as much anymore, or he’ll think they’re weird.
And it’s not like he lacks confidence in his body. He knows that he’s a very attractive guy. The only thing is is that he keeps telling me that he wants to work out and get stronger. And while I know that I could be his feeder while does that, it would sabotage his progress and that’s the last thing I want to do. On top of that, he’s admitted to me that he only wants that because he thinks it would to be more attractive to me. I just want to tell him how much I love that he’s chubby, and that I love his little belly.
Being a feeder is something that I’ve been a bit embarrassed about since the start of me figuring it out, even though I know it’s nothing to be ashamed of, but it’s still taken me a really long time to even admit that I might be willing to tell my boyfriend. I’m his first really serious girlfriend, and I’m just very nervous about messing anything up, because I love him very very much. I’m not sure what to do. Am I being stupid?

I have always been into weight lifting but I really hate cardio. If he is like minded perhaps you could use the term "muscle fat".Football players have a gut. So maybe he wouldn't mind that body type and keep his belly stuffed. The pounds will add up and he can lift heavier. It's like a win win.

But I would definitely tell him but do it in the bedroom. People like to get naughty. Plus if he ever stops going to the gym he will get flabby. My wife demands that I dont go to the gym now and my belly just keeps growing.
4 years

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

It's a big turn on for myself and my feeder wife. She is looking forward for when I have a difficulty fitting in restaurant booths, reaching for things in the cabinets and always needing a wide chair. She also looks forward for when I can't put an airplane tray table down and my fat overflows over the armrest and I invade her seat. In fact we talked about this topic recently in great detail.

Luckily all my weight goes to my belly and she really wants my belly to sag so I have to tuck it into my pants in the future so everyone can see a huge belly roll. She also joked that over the next few years we need to start visiting more amusement parks because she is planning for me to be too large to fit in most rides due to my growing belly. As well she pointed out that when I'm driving our goal should be my belly nearly touching the steering wheel. So I foresee many simple daily issues approaching for me. I'm not looking forward to a mobility scooter so hopefully I wont need one overtime. But she still jokes about it... So much for that original 300lb goal...
4 years

Fashion for men

I'm interested in dress pants brands that have an elastic band waist because I plan on gaining alot more. Any thoughts? Buying 5 pairs every few inches in the waist sucks....
4 years

How to tell you significant other?

mrtubby:
If you're both into fast food you might consider just getting fat together. It's easy and when either one of you thinks they'd like to lose weight, the reality is no one likes dieting for very long anyway. Yeah, I'd say mutual gaining is the way to go. You'll love it.

I totally agree. Just order the super sized meals and always go back for dessert for both of you. Then praise them for looking so full and give lots of belly rubs.

My wife personally doesn't care to much for gaining but she has gotten use putting on a few extra pounds as she makes me fatter.
4 years
56789   loading