Feeder freeloaders

There is also another view that says that a Feeder is one who actually feeds. In other words, that being a Feeder is a RL thing.

In this view anything online is encouraging. Some online encouragers are prepared to give gifts of money that they hope will be used by the "Feedee" to buy food.

I believe that most of the Feeders here, are looking for the RL feeding experience with a Feedee. What some of the feedees that ask for money are looking for is an Online (only) Encourager who is prepared to gift them money.

Nothing wrong with that if all parties are happy with it, but it seems to be generating hard feelings. The Feeders are dissatisfied because they want to actually FEED not just talk. And the Feedees saying they want a "Real Feeder" don't want a RL experience. (understandable because of past bad experiences some have had)

In any case, folks are talking past one another.

Perhaps there are fewer Online Encouragers willing to gift money than some of the Feedees who desire to be paid think there are.
6 years

Capacity

Can't say I know for sure ... but I could certainly eat a gallon too.

If I was in a RL relationship with feeding or better mutual feeding ... it would not be difficult to stuff, encourage and tease me into 15,000 calories a day. (and yes, I am sure ... over 12,000 happened a couple times just with encouraging online chat)

Of course, I have pretty much determined that this is about as likely as my hitting the lottery! LOL

So, yep, not only a gallon, but a gallon more than once a day... and more in between.
6 years

Breeders and gainers, a mythical combo?

ZJZJJZJZ:
No position in this discussion but millennials include anyone born 1981 and after just fyi.

StarSmoke:
Ahhh ok, then I guess I am (1988). I never really looked into the cut off, I just assumed it was anyone born after 2000. All I hear about millennials is bad stuff and that they are �dumb spoiled kids� etc. Not my personal opinion on them since again I don�t know too much about them, and because I just really don�t care about people I don�t know and what�s hip these days lol. I just see memes every now and then.

Yeah, I don't believe that the attributes associated with any of the generations applies to any particular person. And, they are WAY to broad in my mind to be valid for much of anything. These societal changes don't take place instantly but rather slowly and continuously. And they vary based on where you grow up.
6 years

I will say that there are differing break points for the generations, depending on the speaker and the "identities" they expose for them often make the break points silly.

For example, and only as example, if you were born in 1960 many consider you a "baby boomer" of the Vietnam era even though when you graduated high school it was over, there was not draft OR selective service registration.

So, all of these generational boundaries are pretty flexible.
6 years

AND StarSmoke is beautiful as well!

So top THAT!
6 years

One year, max gain, let's gameplan

When you drink that heavy cream, be sure to add lots of sugar to it. (Karo syrup works well since it dissolves better)

You probably want to add some flavoring to it as well, whatever you like.

Drink them as "extra" treats, right before bed, mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and enjoy eating until you are full at your regular meals.

I predict that you will grow pretty quickly this way!
6 years

Gaining with high blood pressure?

Hawthorn Extract will help lower the blood pressure.
6 years

Does heavy cream really make a difference?

JackSteven:

Loads of calories and more fattening but unhealthy compared to dairy.[/quote]

AH! That is a Brit thing. I have never seen that in the
US.
6 years

Does heavy cream really make a difference?

lmfao:
What is natural cream and what is artificial cream?[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing.

The best for gain is probably the heavy cream with Karo discussed earlier. The fats and sugar combination is like fat growing magic.
6 years

Bmi over 100?

imitation700mb:
Who's got their BMI over the magic 100 and who is aiming to do so? How long do you think it will take?

Wow, 100 BMI is a lot
at 5'-0" = 512 pounds
at 5'-4" = 583 pounds
at 5'-8" = 658 pounds
at 6'-0" = 737 pounds
at 6'-4" = 822 pounds
6 years