Private messaging changes - faq

StarSmoke:
I have an idea that I think would make the 5 a day messaging stuff so much better. If you could show a preview of the message, kind of like how Feabie does it, then you could see if it�s another dreaded �Hey fat girl you want fuck?� that would waste a message opening it or if it�s an actual thoughtful message that you�d actually want to read and reply to. That way people won�t get so frustrated wasting their messages on the random chance of it being a good one. I don�t know how hard or expensive this would be to implement but it would be absolutely wonderful to happen!

StarSmoke has a great idea here.
Even aside from the message limit, it would allow folks to pick which messages they wanted to read first.
6 years

Heavy cream not working

boundandfeed:
I was always told that eating to many sweets will make one diebetic, is this true? High froctose corn syrup is high in transfats and not good for the ticker.[/quote]

That seems to change every week. They actually don't know what causes Type 2 Diabetes, but regular exercise, regardless of weight or diet seems to affect it greatly.

Typical Type 2 is the body failing to use insulin properly. The new medications are all directed toward helping the body use insulin better.

And yes, your body usually stores glucose in the liver for a while (days sometimes) before it releases it to become new fat.
6 years

Heavy cream not working

Heavy Cream will make you lose weight unless you have carbs/sugar with it.

The magic formula is healthy fat (heavy cream) and sugar. fat by itself will put you into ketosis, and that will make you lose weight.

So make the cream into a milkshake or something. Make it as sweet as you can (another good weight gain habit anyway).

You might find using white corn syrup (actually clear) to work better than table sugar as it will dissolve and mix easier.
6 years

Whey protein powder for fat gain?

For gaining weight, be sure to sweeten it up nicely with sugar. Protein and fat without the sugar and carbs may put you in Ketosis and make you LOSE weight.
6 years

What to do with my weight

SahX:
Sounds like a low-kew Fat Admirer with a case of internalized, confusing fatphobism doubled by health worrying issues.

Or, he might just be a really nice guy that doesn't want you to change for him....
6 years

Gaining 2lbs a week

If you want to gain 2 lb a week, you will need at least an extra 10,400 calories per week over what your body burns.

So that is, in round numbers, an EXTRA 1500 calories a day, average.
6 years

Gaining 2lbs a week

And your body does not usually convert all the calories you consume for your bodies use. I read that to gain a lb you actually need to consume an extra 5200 calories.
6 years

Really cheap recipes

Get a simple cake mix from the store and some chocolate syrup, or cheap chocolate candy to add in the mix before you bake it.

LOTS of calories
6 years

Fake profile

Wow, that is wacked.
6 years

Fake profile

For YOU, I have such a DEAL! LOL
6 years