Profile search

Hello and welcome! So that can be a shade difficult on here, but in every profile there should be a place where people say what gender they're attracted to. It's a bit hit and miss.

If you go to the forum and then person ads (I think?) tab, then do a search for "gay" "Bi" or similar keywords in that tab, you should be able to find a few threads. I know there's at least one or two out there where people openly made themselves known.

Another place to find gay individuals in the community is a website called Grommr. There's something else called Chasble (sp?) but I know most people don't like it for some reason *shrugs* I've never tried it. But both of those sites are geared specifically for men seeking men.

Hope at least some of this helped. Welcome to Fantasy Feeder and I hope you have a great day!
6 years

Looking for gay or bi male age 18 to 29

Allo! I'm up for anything, 19. Growing myself. Message me if you'd like to kik or telephone? I am FTM, but I pass ridiculously well.
6 years

Really cheap recipes

fatspank:
Any good fatty meals that are not desert? I know potatoes, pasta, and rice are good, but how do you make meals good enough to have 5 plates of it?

Alternate sweet and salty tastes.
6 years

Emotional eating

It doesn't sound very mentally healthy to me. Maybe you should see the university counselor instead or talk with your tutors (or I guess professors in the US) about what's happening and try to sort through it.

If you're eating and wanting to gain weight through means of stress management you'll probably hate yourself for it later. It should come from a place of confidence to begin with.

Not to say that you shouldn't gain weight if you want to, but it sounds like you have larger underlying problems that are in more desperate need of addressing.

Seriously, university counselors are usually a) free and smiley quite kind and will help you with literally everything *coughs* I go pretty frequently myself *coughs*

So to conclude: gain if you'd like, but only if you're doing it because you think it will make you happy. Don't do it for stress management
Does any of that make any sense?
6 years

Feeder south east of england

Hello, I'm living in London right now (actually from the Sates) will be here for a while and am a feedee looking to get huge. I don't mind train travel either. If you want to chat my kik is mountainman200 ?
6 years

Health risks with rapid weight gain?

From someone who is thinking about maybe speeding up the process of gaining, I noticed we always talk about how there are health risks in rapidly gaining weight.

Anyone want to indulge or share exactly what those are?

I figure diabetes (?), high blood pressure, what else? What if you only rapidly gain say 20 pounds? How would that affect the risks?

Thanks all
6 years

Gay men of fantasy feeder!

This is a crazy old thread XD Bi guy here leaning a bit more on the gay end of the spectrum (like 3.75 on the Kinsley scale)
6 years

Heavy cream really works!

mountain man:
I tried it for like, five days. I drank a pint of heavy cream a day and it's been two weeks.... still waiting for the gain to show up? Maybe I just have a weird metabolism?

NeonTiger:
Very interesting that the same thing gave each of us such different results, as I'm up ten pounds. I guess we just have to find what works best for each of our bodies.

chubbynate:
I'll bet just after those two weeks he got fatter, lol.

Yo I'm back from FF (was mountain Man) and kinda~ I got softer but after reading some of these comments I realize that yeah my body probably just wasn't digesting it. Going to try again with adding sugar, honey, etc and see what happens.
6 years
56789   loading