Going on a cruise to stuff ourselves all day

Oh man. I've never been on a cruise before, but I kind of want to, for precisely this reason!

Go on one for something like 1-2 weeks, with the drink package of course.

I can already imagine it. Room service for breakfast every morning - maybe pancakes or waffles, with sausage and bacon.

Mid-morning snack of some sort, maybe bagels or crepes?

Big hearty lunch with dessert and wine or beer.

Maybe then sprawl out like a beached whale next to the pool drinking martinis or margaritas while shooting the breeze.

Mid-afternoon snack, can't miss that. Maybe some pizza.

There's probably games onboard so maybe do that a bit.

Then of course, early dinner which consists of a big meal, dessert, while drinking a martini with it.

There's probably some sort of show or entertainment which is hopefully good. After that, time for second dessert.

Then off to party in the onboard bars and nightclubs for awhile, until it's time to sleep off all the calories and do the same thing the next day.

Probably not every day would be exactly the same, but is probably kind of like that.

Would be a nice change of pace from the normal day to day.

Even better? I've heard of folks gaining on average 0.5 to 1 lb each day pretty much, and that's without even trying. Imagine if someone actually did try to eat as much as possible.

Realistically though, this seems unlikely. Getting 2 weeks off in a row, with no obligations whatsoever, would be difficult to arrange. 1 week might be easier, but still a challenge. Communication at sea is far better than it once was, but I don't know what it's like nowadays. Whether I'd have constant Internet access.

Rates also don't favor individuals, with the minimum rate being for 2 people, which kind of raises the bar a bit.
1 week

Difference in reasons for being here

The reason I keep coming back again and again? Mostly, it's talking to the users and the online camaraderie I get.

I also like seeing the pictures others post, and to share tips, tricks, and experiences.

On occasion I may like to read the stories, but I don't do this very often.

While I do often wish I could have a relationship that could incorporate elements of feederism, I have absolutely no delusions of it being extremely unlikely I would be able to find such a thing through here. As I have no expectations in this regard, I can't be disappointed.

The online feederism community has also been one of the few constants in my life, and so far anyway, this is the only one where I've kept coming back to it, again and again and again.

It also helped me eventually get the courage I needed to actually go ahead with it.
3 weeks

Any guys near or travel to nc dm me

This is obviously a personals ad so I'm moving it. Hope you find what you're looking for.
3 weeks

Bmi. what's yours?

30.7 as of this writing.
3 weeks

What's good on tv?

Munchies:
Thoughts on Lower Decks?

If you like Star Trek at all, and like Rick & Morty at all, it's a must watch. It seems to kind of combine them both together.

It's definitely funnier and more humorous than the other Star Trek series.

But if you don't like the kind of humor Rick & Morty has, maybe give it a pass.
1 month

Roommate making you fatter

This reads like a weight gain fic, not gonna lie.
1 month
12345   loading